www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...WTF *^@#* ...

1st...Apology klu ada perkataan-perkataan yang tidak memuaskan.... :p

It happened yesterday late afternoon, was around 4pm. Rain started to pour while I was on my desk, I heard ' beep beep beep x3' a car honking loudly in front of my gate! So I came out and have a look... two ladies out from the car and put on their jacket 'badged' DBKK KESIHATAN'....

Lady : (without saying Hello, Hi, or any greetings. ).. trus = I'm an Officer DBKK and I received a complaint that YOUR dog has bitten my client, and this person has also called a police report.. So I need to clarify and investigate this case. (the 2nd lady cepat2 take my dog's foto, as one of my dog were barking and wandering around.
Me : (Blurred).... errr I think your client has made a mistake.. I've lived here for 4yrs and my dog never go around out from this gate, and my dog never bite anyone. (smiled..) (while talking my dog -Mose' still barking but I stopped him.. so he stopped!!)
Lady : By looking at your dog, I am SURE that YOUR dog, which the description has been given to me by the person is the SAME dog... the jaw, the teeth and the color of the dog.. (memang buduh lah in my mind said already!!! and I started to be PANAS!!!)
Me : Sorry. I have explained to you and assure you that its not my dog. How can my dog go out with these fence and strong gate?? Have you check around my area?? There are a lot of stray dogs around this area which is quite dangerous too.. have you check that??? Have you check how many Rottweiler around in this area??? How can you be so SURE about my dog is the ONE???
( ... still talking , raining sikit2..Im with my umbrella while she's not..) I didn't even give her any chance to talk and I kept on talking.....
I lived here for a long time, and stay in the house for most of the time, my dog is a trained dog, plus you can go to my neighbors; ask around whether they have seen my dogs go 'jalan-jalan' or not!!???? (mau PANAS-PANAS sudah)
Lady : Look at your dog, so fierce.. if it bite people you know how it gonna be like?? You should chain or lock your dog in the cage. So it safe to other people who walking around here...
(I cannot tahan.... is she out of her mind or what???? I just think she is stupida..)
Me : WHAT???? are you crazy??? DO you think how it end up IF my dog go out from this gate??
ALL my neighbor will be eaten!!! AND listen... IF this type of dog being placed in the cage all the times, you know what they'll become?? Theyll become more crazier, monster and fierce!! you UNDERSTAND?? Why should I chain my dog if my dog is IN MY COMPOUND?? If anyone go near my gate and got bitten by my dog, that is not my fault... thats the stupid people tia takut mati!!! IF happen any robbery or something and my dog in the cage, will you be guarantee that I will not be get rape or robbed??? Please,dont be silly... use you brain..Why I want to have dog?? for decoration in the cage?? (Ding dong betul o this lady... OMyGoodness..! (OMyOmy.... I dont know how many times I shake my head... )
Lady : ARE YOU SURE?? Are you sure of what you're saying??? How you know that your dog did not go out?? What if your dog went out at night time? and bite people?? If you go out and you open the gate, ARE YOU SURE your dog did not go out?? go bite people???
( I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY, ALL THOSE STUPID Qs THAT CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH, CAKAP BANYAK WITHOUT THINKING... NO BRAIN BETUL THIS STUPID LADY... I GERAM, I PANAS... I DONT GIVE RESPECT.... I HATE WHEN SHE SAY 'are you sure? Are you sure?') ini mau sia kasih satu biji ni!!!!
ME : Oi, Hello.... Look into my eyes and listen with your ears... I swear to GOD that my dog never do such things!! I am the owner and I know! We have trained him and he knows what to do while I reverse my car... he is not stupid (mau sudah cakap..like you'..but sabar!) If my dog has bitten anyone, its definitely is our responsibility.. and I know its a serious matter.! BUT in this case, its not my dog!! You can put CCTV around here if you want to have more proof.. so please stop pointing at my dog if you're not sure yourself.@!!! 'putana, catso ,gente di merda!!!
Lady : OK. I will not have further discussion. You can call the person and settle it with this person, I am busy I still have 3 complaints to go and its almost 5pm which is my off duty.. & Im not working to get sick.. now its raining plus I dont have an umbrella..so can you give me your contact number, your dog's license....?
So you said you swear to GOD?? haha I never see anyone that so brave & swear to GOD..
(puki ayam... mau main-main lagi sama sia... sialan,babi... ini tia buli nih... macam she sengaja mau kasih marak the api... ok nevermind... let's argue lah..)
Me: Dont worry I will give you everything what you wanted.. but when I said I swear and I really meant it.. and you dont laugh!! what you can do is, You wait here I will call my husband and you'll talk to him about this case and settle it TODAY!!!
Lady: NO NO NO.. I can not wait anymore... I have many works to do..
Me: I dont care you have to wait! He's on his way now...
Lady: I want your contact no. & your dog's license now...
( I just showed my hand, like wait... )
Me: Its raining now, you can wait inside the car. Please... (muka masam sudah nih)
(So me lambat2 cari the stuff till my husband came...)
Lady : Miss Miss,(calling me..) is this your husband?? (step out from the door..and see)
Me: YA!! (garang nih)
Lady : Oh.. you're the owner of GRAZIE???
Me : YA!!!
My husband : Please ladies.. come in to my house.. its raining!!! (dalam hati sia, biar derang tu.. koto, bagus ...sabak!!!)
Lady : (with soft voice) oh ok... thanks..
( going into the house..)
My Husband : Amore, you know who is she..? She's the one who gave us 4star for our restaurant's Toilet.
Me: GOOD!! (without saying anythingggggggg.... I sat back to my desk...layan my panas !!!!)
My Husband : So, may I know what's the problem...
( so the lady start to explain.... bla bla bla)
Lady : Ya, I've received a report that a BITCH dog.................. (hey, wait a min...... Terus I interrupt)......
Me: Hey, you didn't mentioned its a Bitch Dog??? If you have mentioned it earlier on.. I shouldn't have waste my time... MY GOD!!!! =bollocks!!!!
My husband : Amore, per favore... smettetela!!!
Lady : This person has been bitten seriously and hospitalized and already make a Police report.. see how serious it is..? bla bla bla...
My husband : I think the person made a mistake... I know which dog is that bite the person, but I cannot tell you. Bcos, Ive seen this dog quite fierce and yes its Female dog.... Its not my dogs.. my dogs are Male.. and they're well trained by me.. look at my other 'Wolf-Dog' in the picture, that dog I had in Italy and this is the most dangerous dog!! But with me, they're harmless..only for my family members.. OF course, if anybody who came or near by the gate, that is not my responsibility!!! Its not my dog cos they're inside my compound~~~~ ( so I interrupt lagi.............)
Me : (actually pointing to the lady).... why you didn't say 'Are You SURE???' (kima betul!!!!)
Lady : (the lady pandai softly speaking to me...) Can you come here and sit with us here..?
Me : NO THANKS!!!
My Husband : Lanciare..catso...!! ( marah saya lah..kunun2 biadap!!! so what!!!)
Lady : Come here..sit...
Me : I am fine and dont want to sit.. you can carry on talking.....
Lady : No hurt feeling bah!!! (WHAT THE FUCK!!!........ trying to show off you're an angel ka??)
Me : What??? Hurt feeling...??? 'vafangculo'
(So I went upstairs with Francesca.. before going upstairs... I talk to my husband..)
Me : Amore, don't talk too long cos she got another 3 complaints togo...
( I think they continue grandma-grandpa stories..... looking at the clock,its 5pm. We finished our shower, still heard they talking..........)
Me : (from upstair) Amore, Basta... let them go!! Its time their off duty, dont let them work extra~~~! 'angculo' (my husband didnt answer me.. few mins later, I heard the gate opened..and saying goodbyes.. I came down..)
My husband : please Nancy (aiii?? mau cari hal)
Me : YOU please...before you start anything.. you better listen to my side 1st... Dont make any assumption before hand... This woman is too much and SOTB!!! Man!!!
( so he listened.....................................)
My husband : Yea... you're right... In fact, she did say sorry to you before she left.. but you're in upstairs..
Me: What she sorry??? If she really feels guilty, she should have say that infront of me while she ask me to sit... 'angculo' lah!!!!!
My husband : She's the worst person that I ever seen in here... such a bitch.. even that time when she do the Cleanliness inspection in the restaurant..before she mark anything, already she asked me to do this & that... Why not put the 'Do Not Spit' sign?? 'Keep Clean' sign.. this that!!!!
I was so angry too... then I looked at her..and say" Do you think I allow my customer to spit? Do you see any unclean spot around here??" She said, you must do that to educate people... he laughed... are u crazy or what?? why I must educate this people????
( so that was his stories about this woman............... haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *sigh*.......... buang masa saja.!! plus bikin kasih panas!!)
I dont know what to comment and to say about this woman... so pity!!! wish not to see her around..
( around 7pm..... watching telly.... somebody knocking the gate... my heart saying'-eh where's the dogs why didnt bark..??' So I went to have a look)
Girl : (looking at her, so small sized lady.. smiled..& say) Miss, Sorry pasal saya kasih salah number rumah... Saya lah yg kena gigit anjing... tapi Boss sia silap number rumah... sorry sorry.. many many times............
Me : kenapa buli jadi begini???? kau tau kah apa terjadi tadi??? sia bergaduh sama tu orang DBKK..?
Girl : Sorry... sia silap... Kenapa itu DBKK tidak panggil saya?? (there you go... )
( so she start to tell how she got bitten, which dog..when and bla bla bla........ apparently, she;s also my neighbor.. but she lived @#51. while Im 46. Just few days ago, she was walking on her way to work, a Bitch dog -baru juga lepas beranak was her neighbor's dog #47..the dog barked at her and start to bite her bag... suddenly she recalled that she forgot to take some keys, so she went back to her house, & the dog kept on following her & this time the dog attacked/jumped on her, she quickly lift up her hand to protect her face from the dog's bite..the dog didnt actually bite strong or badly 'like how the silly Lady has described' -hospitalized lah kunun!!! sialan!!! Saw on the girl has 2 handy plastered.. injected and she look fine..just a bit phobia.. thats for sure. So I bring her to her neighbor and called the owner of the dog.. so they talked..)
what a day!
kesian my dogs..kena tuduh-tuduh...

8 says:

hahha.. kasian ur anjing-anjing sekalian.. brapa ekor juga ko ada??

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

2 male.. saja... masih virgin lagi tu... :p

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

Cerita kau ni Nanc, bikin katawa oh.. false accusation all the way.. that is what happened without any proper investigation. Poor you!

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

macam tidak mau kalah kan??? try imagine klu d court...abis lah!!! pecah tu mija... HAHA

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

wah... if its me... sa suda teriak teriak tu... biasa lah muka innocent tapi garang! ha,ha,ha.. sa buli imagine oh the way you talk to that DBKK lady.. dengan muka garang kau.. Lols! kin panas oh your situation that kan... yang jenis kena tanya "Are you sure? are you sure? are you sure?"
Kalu sia.. "mulut ko buli cakap baikkk sikit ka?" LoLs!
nasib ndak terbank meja ko time ko panas.. hahahaha..

Friday, January 23, 2009  

HAHAHA.. betul tu Olie....
klu ko ada masa tu... abis!!! sbab tu lah tu ujan makin kuat!! inda mau kalah bah dia tu, kunun2 OPICER.. tai kantut!!!
teda meja di luar gate lah moi.. memang nampak garang my face that time, then she also mau tunjuk garang..!

Friday, January 23, 2009  

like biatch only kan the lady...

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

kurang asam tu DBKK.. padan juga tu diorang kena hujan .. kakakakkaka :D

Thursday, January 29, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home