www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

..Micha catch...

My cat 'micha' kept on 'meowing' for at least 20mins...
So we got up.. and opened the door and let her in.
She's like, looking and wandering around........
So, I let her alone in the room.
Went down and make ourselves a cup of coffee....

As usual I'll be at my desk and counting ..
My husband is getting ready to work..
I saw micha came down to the stairs with in her mouth of a 'Lizard'..??
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yuck!!!
WOW!! quite a shock!! cos we were thinking where does the Lizard coming from??
All my doors were closed and I just opened it right after I got up..
Scared... Question Mark on my head!!!
Ask Marce to get the Lizard & throw it away..
Sialan betul, Micha bawa pula naik atas in our room....
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
then she let it go and play with it.... silaka!!!!
I dont even have the guts to look at it... so geli!!!!
My daughter lagi... bising betul..
Mamma, why you scared? Im not scare..cos it very small one...
And kept on repeating it again and again...
GERAM o!!
Pandai2 lagi she ask Micha.. why you bring in the Lizard???
Finally Marce managed to move it outside to the balcony...
Oh!! takut2 it will climb somewhere and came back again...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Marce showed me that he had a long scratch on his back/arms and a bite at the belly..
Would it be this Lizard go inside his blanket and bite him???
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
scary o!!!
So, everyone... please check around your bed before you sleep
or before you turn your light off..
under the blanket, pillows.. eeeeeee

I cant look at it !! eeeeeeeeee

9 says:

eeeeeeee... yuck.

lain juga cicak korang tu.. not the normal beige colour.. haha

eeeeeeeee..

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

I know... itulah I kept asking Marce if its a danger type or not...
eeeeeeeee
still thinking about it.... geli hati ooo....

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

Anak biawak bah tu Nanc.. bukan cicak.

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

iya..I told my husband juga gitu.. but he said bukan... itu la bikin sia geli.......

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

O.M.G!! ill be like monkey jumping up and down if it happened to me... =P bliaaaaaakkkkk..... just imagine that thing crawling on your bed while you're sleeping... bliaaaaakkkkk...... haiiii pening kepala sia imagine...

Thursday, January 22, 2009  

kau baru jumping.... sia punya bulu roma inda pandai beranti kembang...nah kau!!!
eeeeee while typing this pun masih lagi rasa geli.... yuckkkkkkkkkkk!!
Lastnite, pya lah susah mau tidur..takut2 that thing appear lagi... eeeeee...

Friday, January 23, 2009  

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gila juga tuh basar! When I read.. you mentioned lizard.... skali tinguk gambar!! MONITOR LIZARD MAN!!!
eiiiii yang smark pandai posing lagi tu lizard bah time ko amik gambar.. fuih... kali sa... suda atas bangku teriak teriak suru kasi keluar dat! brrr brrrr.... be carefull next time la yah!

Friday, January 23, 2009  

Olie...c Marce yg tukang ambik gambar..kesiokan kali...sia pya bulu roma inda pandai beranti2 naik... sia tunggu dia d bawah...eeeeeeeee yikes!!!

Friday, January 23, 2009  

hehehehe... so scary one...

bliaaaaaak!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home