www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

All these are my December snapshots...
Nothing much happening around, been busy working day and night :(
Done my shopping in 4 days *3hours in each day. .
Went around shopping complex just grab what it suited my eyes!
and sempat lagi ambil gambar. .
Work, work, work & eat, eat, eat & drink, drink, drink...
don't be surprise I'll be reaching to 54kg... eeeeeeee
My New Year's eve, apalagi.. working!!! very very the tired!
my feet penat tidak terhingga! :p
Finishing serving was around 2130hrs, damn tired already. . Francesca was
pissing me off that night, kinda bad mood already.. geram!
so we have a quick meal 'Ravioli Lobster'.. always the yummy ..I had a glass of Redwine for soothing myself.. helping to clean abit'
KO picaya!! I was celebrating my NewYear's eve in the car (mau pulang kan, so penat!!)
sempat lagi nampak fireworks while driving... so kasian! Thensibuk ber-replying sms..well, my daughter enjoyed the fireworks! That’s our NY..bidah!


picture taking around 1Borneo
Beautifully set up.. I love it!
24/12/08
a treat after working
my main *Cod fish fillet with Saffron*
my starter *Scallops*
tengah menjamu selera =D
then dropby at BB's house main kuah!
the next day 25/12/08
siok sendiri...
26/12/08
cousin wedding on my bday.. Congratulation Emily


sambung kerja.. nasib ada company, buli celebrate skijap!

next day lunch at 'Bah Kut Teh'

Italian nite' gathering @Luna Rossaall the Italians. . . 29/12/08

Happy New Year :-)

3 says:

your celebration + working is so much fun than mine.. tiring but fun.. something than nothing kan.. =)

Sunday, January 04, 2009  

yea..tiring but still I had fun :p
kau masih lagi sakit? kasian.... kurang minum bah tu...hehehe

Sunday, January 04, 2009  

kurang tidur ba ni.. si CJ sikit sikit minta kesian.. malas sia...

Wednesday, January 07, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home