www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...2009 CNY...

..GONG XI FA CAI..

We began our trip back to Keningau-Tenom on 25th Jan @11AM. I bring (Francisca) my cousin along so I won't be so boring there :) yeah, it was quite boring last year... :(
We had our breakfast at Foo Phing and we ate a lot! from 1 stack to another stack....Hmmm still thinking about it now :D We're using the Kimanis road to Keningau, and it was a smooth trip.. We arrived safe and sound @around 2pm. We went straight to my dad's house and get some rest.. We didnt actually got our rest, we've been chatting/talking with dad & my other brother Cho-Chong' . . @5pm, we're on our way to Tenom for CNY eve Dinner ... yummmy!!! Imaginating all the yummy food ....hehehe
Saluting everyone there, my aunties, uncles, cousins, mom & my popo ...my daughter been greeting 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' & 'Nie Hau Ma' to everyone... (a week lesson by me b4 CNY.. "u must say this when u reached Tenom...ah,ok..?" macam kena paksa bah..)
Myself mingle around, taking picture here and there.. see whats new...We start our dinner at around 630pm, serving plates, looking for the best position and potion of the food on the table.. hehehe actually all the same bah.. this time, we dine in the living room area cos last year in the kitchen area were too sempit! panas lagi.. placed 5 big tables all together! phewww!!! luckily we got some breeze & cool air from the rain before, kalau tidak... still panas!!! Apa lagi!!!! SERANG..................!!!!! before serangan, sempat lagi take picure bah!! :)
All Food are home made cooked by my aunt & mom... my aunt has appointed as a cook for every CNY.. best kan!~!! Right after dinner, had my very first 'Guiness' hmmmm... nyaman!!! chit chating with my dad & uncles, sambil makan keropok udangs :P my dad decided to start a gambling game, but seems like everyone macam malas.. so like kena paksa-paksa nih... hehehe we started to play 'katam-katam' .. yeah I know sounds boring... but hey, not at all!! min bet is rm10.. SO?? all kelaparan lah mau try luck =D
In the end, I won aabout rm60 only.. better than nothing. :) Then its time a 'fireworks' watch... quite interesting, but skijap only.. cos teda ramai orang supply fireworks.!!!
Nothing much after that, bored & decided to go back Kgau... 'boleh singgah at my dad's place' sambung minum lagi best!!!! at around 10pm we're there, singing and having Swing... ehem ehem! Francesca also sang a song~ ABC song.. hehehe so cute! on the stage lagi tu.. Went back home at almost midnight, there goes our 1st night...


CNY Part II

Xin Nien Kuai Le.. got up and everyone's ready by 10am... went for a quick Breakfast cos there will be no food at my grandma's place not until at 1pm.. so makan banyak2 ler... Receiving and giving 'hung paw' time... not me ler... my daughter, she got all from my aunts, uncles, po dai & kung-kung :D me just collect :}
Then after that, family photo together with grandma.. every year she's the superstar..... =D
After the photo session, some went for lunch.. as today cannot have meat. .. dengan tidak membuang masa, my brother starts the 'daun' game... then pelan2 the kaki datang.... mmmm my dad as a 'cong' lagi, apalagi, everytime, when my dad became a 'cong'... all the honey bees gathered~~~~!! hehehee
I joint venture with my brother play 'lap lap fu'... tunggu kemenangan only lah! we won few $$$ only... afer an hour, they changed into 'poker' game... oh this time, mau simpan banyak sikit pokok... :) sap trus!!! yeah, we won $hundredss each... ok break time... 'Lion dance' time :)
Francesca has enjoyed watching the Lion dance, this time sh
e ikut2 belakang and touching-tocuhing the tail... if can she wants to be in the team.. as the drummer..!! hahaaNothing much around after the lion dance so I put her to nap.. and me continue poker-ing.... =D
Dinner ready around 630pm... so tired, teda mandi lagi nih.... and lapar!!! another super-duper yummy food......ngap ngap ngap........ all the 'lap jeong' finished by ME....... gondoot!!!
That's all about the CNY trip this year, quite boring but the joy is there... back to Kgau rest and sleepp....
The next day, after breakfast ~off back to KK... Tenom see you next year....


2 says:

punya comel ur daughter w the dress.. hehe... didn't see ur hubby in the pic.. working huh.. sad...

sedap i see all the food.. and im hungry now.. kau makan saja o kan.. but still maintain shape ni...

Sunday, February 01, 2009  

hahahha york, itu bahagian atas... klu di bawah sikit, nah nampak la tu le-lamaks!!!! ahaakkkss!!!

i gained weight juga tu time, at least 1kg o!!!

apalagi, sepeti biasa, my husband keras kepala mau juga buka kedai!!! ada bohgia org mulau p booking on the Eve CNY, so he has no choice also.... cian....hoping next yr teda halangan.. :p

Wednesday, February 04, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home