www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Italian Feast II...

Yesterday, we were invited by BB to her friend's ( Luisa & Vincenzio ) from Italia to his apartment to have a lunch...Italian Food..? erm never say NO! So, we arrived. The food were already displayed on the table..and there's an array choices of FOOD & DRINKs =D .. .. .. .. which one? which ? should I start 1st??? HAHA SO BURUK! Memang lapar already we all.. so I start with Salumi & Proscuitos. . . bite by bite... uhhu uhhu uhhu... never enuff! hehehe.. my daughter as usual, loved to eat em' so much!!! and she ate a lot of it!!!

They prepared = Prosciutto, Salami, Parmigiana, Pizza, Bread, Cipolla Fritatta, Cheeses, the Ultimate dish Spagetti Cabonara with Pancetta.. We ate, chat, laugh, joke, drink, sing, Oh! such a bliss..... we should have this like, every weekend...? hehehe guarantee gemuk! =D

I bought ~3 choices of puff.
Chix curry, BBQ Chix & Chix puff
This day I think I've put on 1kg for these lovely and irresistible FOOD... just like Ive gained few on my last post {Italian Festa} . I had most of the FOOD there and had Beers & Lemoncello. Should have seen my belly.... pheeww!!!! HAHA

We started at 1pm and ends at 10.30pm
so FULL couldn't even walk straight up!
We had a great time gathered together =D

4 says:

hehehe... tia pa.. asalkan u had fun.. thats good enough.. nanti tidak muat jeans diam diam only...

no matter what you will always look good juga ba...

Monday, January 19, 2009  

hehehe...
memang my jeans inda buli button up sudah..kekekkeke buruks kan!!!
inda lama sia ada double chin nih... hehehe

ish ish ish....

ya memang enjoy betul!!!!

Monday, January 19, 2009  

hmmmmm.... think I should make more Italian friends residing in KK... so can eat Italian food for free bila ada makan makan at their house.. bila ko open house Nancy? ha,ha,ha,ha...
anyways.. Happy Chinese New Year to you! Xing Nien Quai Le! Ang Pow Laiiiiii!! ha,ha,ha,ha....

Friday, January 23, 2009  

hehehe ya, you should have..
lama sudah sia mau bawa kwn2 makan in my house, tapi without Marce manalah sia mau buat,cos he has to work kan.. adededehh... sodih lah!! so pgi rumah org sja lah.. :p

Friday, January 23, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home