www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...just songs ....

Dont know why I'm in the mood of
'You Tube-ing'
Normally Im too lazy to "YouTube", cos of the long waiting + slow loading +
or maybe my connection is bit slow....
So, lazy lah...
But tonight it seems to be quite fast..yea I mean FAST!!
So..I "You Tubed~!
Just wanna share few songs...my most listened songs!!
and favorite..the latest that I currently sing.. and
also my husband's preferred.. :p
so can sing together-gather... hehehe

*********
(CARUSO - Lara Fabian)


(CARUSO - Andrea Bocelli)


(THE PRAYER - Celine Dion/Andrea Bocelli)


(LA SOLITUDINE -Laura Pausini/Lara Fabian)


(JE T'AIME -Lara Fabian)


awright for tonight..
connection seems start to be slow... cis!!
happy listening.. buona notte...

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home