www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...2 0 0 8 Flashback...

Mengimbas kembali tahun 2008 :p
I should have done this week ago... it just matter of time!!
Been busy arranging staff house, paper work, year end clearing accounts..
ha yah... many many things!!!
Let's see. . .
JANUARY
= I guess nothing much interesting happened in this month.. it just that we're busying promoting our newly opened Italian restaurant.. well, its been 6mths operating, which I guess still new :p
Looking for staff which a total headache for me... seems like no one wants to work.. problem! A very big problem!
FEBRUARY
= Looking forward for this year of Rat..Chinese New Year @ my grandma's house, Tenom... too bad my husband can not be with us, as he has to work in the risto.. Ive asked him to close the shop for 1 day but he's too stubborn.. and ends up opening without any customer to dine.. told him so, no ones going out to dine on CNY... duh!!!! He learned his lesson.. so hopefully he'll joining me to go back Tenom next year.. =D
Had fun in Tenom, all my cousins & relatives from my father's side are gathered around... 'almost every year like this' .. on the eve night, we ate like a zombie & drink like a fish... and of course poker & mahjong time.. tidak pandai habis!!!
my daughter seems 'OK' with everybody now as she's grew up & understand more surrounds her...not like a year ago, she cry non-stop!! too noisy and confused with the words/sounds that she heard.. kasian!!! hehehe but now she's fine with it... she had fun!
Just 2 days in Tenom, heard the bad news from my cousin that 'Mama Kici' going to her end of the world, she had too much suffer with her pain. That night I came back, I didnt manage to visit her as Francesca was too tired and asleep, so I thought I'l go tomorrow morning... But, it was too late.. I received sms from nonong my cousin saying that she had gone at 4am... my heart gone 'POP' for awhile and silent for a pray to her.... I cant sleep..!
Came back home and I have to prepare Menu leaflet for Valentine's Day...yep! have to work on that night too :( but I dont mind cos I can spend my Valentine's with my lau-kung after that & dine together ... :p
MARCH
= Ive finally changed my mobile network from Celcom to Maxis... the reason..?- - to avoid unknown caller + orang bubut utang!!!! HAHA
I suddenly addicted to buy things in Online E-Store... 'Lelong.com.my' so many things I bought from there.. especially handbags & purse.. only certain seller sells the good quality.. some can last at least 6mths.. hmmm murah bah, you cant expect too much, isnt it? ok lah... simpan, can give present also :) The 'Fendi' handbag that Im still using now is also from 'Lelong' wahhh not bad lasting juga oo...
APRIL
= I finally register Blog and start Blogging... Found it interesting + cool things to do :p I must say this is a great month as my friend's Friends from Italy came to visit them, where they brought alot of stuff from Italy, namely FOODs... hehehehe yeah, Salumi, Proscuitos, Vino, etc.... ahhh
Went to my friend's place almost every 3times a week, we eat.. we drink.. we chat... main kuah mirah.....oh I just liked it! Plus Guilia (my friend's daughter) bday, turned 4! Apperantly a good friends to Francesca... nice bday, played in the swimming pool.. nice foods + beers + company!!!!
MAY
= Mom's bday and coinsidence the Laukang's family outing to Kudat 'Tip Of Borneo'... was a fun windy day.. had picnic and swam into the clear white sand beach... just Heaven!
Also masa yang kami tunggu-tunggu!!! to meet my sis-in law for the 2nd time :p The last time they came that was when Im 7mths pregnant! So this time theyre happily + cannot wait to see Francesca... We picked them up, yeah they recognise me :p ohhhhh here I come.... Italian speaking!!! non-stopping talking with me, they assumed I can understand every words they've said!! very funny at first but day by day, weeks by weeks... I am just like them!!! HAHA
AGAIN... FOODs... which is actually ive been longing for... yummy!yummy!The only thing that me and my husband aiming for :hehehe They stayed a week in Nexus.. and me & Francie went there like everyday,.. just for swimming, me sun-tanning, Francesca playing at the playground..and eat!!!
The Cyclone period.... yeah then time when its trajically made my Tree fallen!! Big shock to me cos when it fell and almost touches my house door plus it was in the night time!! Heavy rain.. strong winds... arghh!!! I can hear the sound 'cracking' of the Tree... The next day, my husband tried to fix up-right the Tree but it was too heavy... then came 4 men to pull up the Tree straight up... with a strong rope!But just worthless, the strong winds has taken the Tree down again and again.... he has no choice but to cut all the Tree branches .. so its straight up back again..
Also a month of the celebration of 'Mother's Day'.. I remembered, I have to work also this day at the risto, but with presence of my sis-in law whom looking after Francesca while Im working.. then a nice celebration for myself after work together with them & my hubby... how nice :p
Didnt goto Kaamatan this year... I know KDCA always been packed!! Thought its a good idea not to go, cos I'll be end up carrying Francesca here and there... oh tidak!!!!
Ya, pasal 'fuel hike' syndrome & petrol station mau tutup bisnis... mati lah, every where traffic jam! Crazy ppl.. sanggup want to queue for 3hrs just to fill in few ringgits petrol!!! ha ya ya... what kind of mentality ppl got it here... macam cannot wait for tomorrow.. mau juga heboh2@@!
JUNE
= The month of the 'Father's Day' :p a treat and celebration for my hubby... yeah, he deserved it! But also, we have to work :p We had a nice dinner at the risto, nice meal & superb wine :)
Also the month of his bday... If Im not mistaken, he had a very bad mood on his bday.. I baked a chocolate cake for him and he doesnt touch it at all... must be something very wrong has happened but I cant recall what's the matter... hmmm biarlah tu... I also remember I called my staff to sing a bday song to him and gave him a Tiramisu cake with a candle... I think he did surprised..
Adios to my sis-in law.. time for them to say 'ciao ciao'.. they had great time staying here.. looking forward to come back again. They loved the food, especially Laksa, Tom Yam, Mee Goreng, Ko Lo Men, Dim Sums, most of the food places that Ive took them, they jsut loved it! Never complaint at all.. finished what we've ordered, klu buli mau jilat tu piring/mangkuk!!!! Took pictures while theyre enjoying their foods.... hahahhaa... The like the weather here, when the Cyclone period, heavy rain almost everyday, they felt cold macam winter,kunun!! very funny... when its too HOT.. derang pun complaint@! ha yahhhh...
JULY
= Setting up my 'Family Tree' on the website.. thought its a good idea.. so yang banyak anak tu boleh I can remember their names... and aunties/uncles punya anak2... Since I have 10(uncles/aunties) on my mother's side and 13(uncles/aunties) from my father's side... so dont you think its a good idea??? HAHA.. also good for the new generation mah :)
AUGUST
= Another relative came to visit us.. my hubby's nephew (Anslemo)... He and his gf staying for a mth with us .. He's a little bit different... he doesnt like too much hot! We also received lots of FOODs product from Italy.... ah Bellisimmo..... yum yum!!! biarlah gemuk skijap!!! hahah
Went to Nexus with them, Island, bring them around and try all the local food... they dont really like it tho.. cos they are junk food/fast food eater... hehehe thats why!!!!
SEPTEMBER
= Attended few friend's children's bday.. the anak-anak playing toys while the mammas aramaitii... :p
The moment everyone is waiting... good friend of mine has overdue almost 2weeks.. and still she didnt feel like to go labor yet.. I guess all her friends which including me... paksa2 her to go clinic to kasih pecah her 'water bag'..sound funny isnt it..! kami yang pula tidak sabar and yet she's relax saja... Finally, 8/09/2008 she gave birth a baby girl~Stala Faith .. oh sweet!
OCTOBER
= two trips to Keningau.. my brother's grand opening of his CyberCafe shop & my cousin's (dad's side) wedding.
Hari Raya this year went to BB relative's house... in Likas. BBQ, Karaoke and tin ijau!!! very la enjoy.. but sad side that I lost my mobile there too... bukan pasal mabuk ah!! went to the toilet, I placed the phone di siring tingkap.. and yea Ive left it there maybe for an hour. Realised dan terjaga....when back to the toilet and its GONE! trus menyanyi lagu..N'sync GONE!!!!! So sad!!
NOVEMBER
= PARTAY!!! eh bagus kalau!!! hehehe well, its the last 2nd month for end of 2008.. Holiday la orang bilang :)
Planning and arranging for my daughter's 3rd bday.. she had her wonderful,fantabulous and marvelous birthday @GayaSeafood,Inanam. Gathered around with her friends, my cousin's children, aunties & uncles.. She was happy.. continued celebration at my house and GRAZIE.. oh waht a day for her...
My aunt Clara gave birth to a baby boy.. mau tutup kilang already she said.. :) lucu oh!
We got a new sofa for our house, ah much better now and comfy :)
DECEMBER
= I worked alot for this month..& also I think my alcohol level is increasing just for this month!!!
Attended my friend's wedding which luckily I dont have to work.. it was a total fun nite .. and my cousin's wedding which I'd attend for a short while as I need to go back to work!! I know everyone is asking but I have nothing much to explain.. just say I need to work!... duhh, but they still kept on dragging and asking me why I need to work.... oh what a turn off!! without any further explaination, I just GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xmas & NY's eve and the rest of the period...spending my time at the restaurant with hubby,Francesca & friends... what could I ask more..?
I'm done here..

2 says:

busy juga your 2008 kan... I can't remember my 2008.. hehehe...

Wednesday, January 07, 2009  

ya... inda sedar juga kan :p

Thursday, January 08, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home