www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

..Happy 'moo' year ..

I'll be away for few days to celebrate Chinese New Year with my relatives, cousins, grandma from my father's side... yu huuuuuuuu.. can't wait!!! My mom were already in Tenom few days ago, so she can prepare the most delicious food for this year... cos every year, tukang makan only... so this time, ermmm sadap-sadap lah nih she masak.... yum yum... she know all my favorites!!!! ( Terung, Cung kien, udang kering with bawang merah, kangkung belacan..& the most requested and A MUST!!!- bawang putih & merah goreng with kicap...) a ya yaiiiii........ 'salivating' already :)

Every year, all the family will gathered in my 'popo' house.. a big feast Chinese style cuisine... with few big tables... 1st table is for the sons where they'll sit with my 'popo' -their mother... 6 of them!
2nd table, for their wives.. & the 3rd-4th-5th, all the childrens... imagine lah how many of us there??? I think in total ada 30ppl oh..~~! Right after dinner, the wives will be washing dishes and cleaning... while the children & the rest... start to ready tables for 'kuah merah' , 'lap lap fu', 'black jack', 'choo dai dee', ha ya... banyak lah... we didn't play 'katam-katam' for a long time, maybe bcos all the children basar-basar sudah, so no more fun for them :(
ME..? I'll be joining the table many yang main kici-kici punya... my 'popo' punya meja cannot lah, too much lah for a 'kuah merah'.. 20cents 1 mata... adededehhh.. she said no fun klu main 5 or 10cents... baru lah kick!!! So me, every year layan makan 'keropok udang' ......sadaaaappp betul!
I can finish 2 tins o!! bukan tin yg kici, the one yang panjang punya tin... hehehe tapau lagi p KK..
Almost by midnight, we'll be sitting in a row.. watching fireworks!!!
Time yang di tunggu-tunggu :D

Okay Folks...
Wishing all of you Happy Chinese New Year.
May the Year of Ox bring you Fortune, Luck, Health, Happiness & Wealth.
Gong Xi Fa Cai
Xin Nien Kuai Le
Nien Nien Yiu Yue
Wan Shi Rhu Yi



2 says:

happy new year nancy... have fun ya.. jan lupa double check if camera ada battery or not.. or space in the memory card.. lol...

have a safe drive.. =)

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

:D thanks.. I will.. thats the first thing ive placed in my bag :p

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home