www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...another visitor...

Just few hours ago.. My daughter wanted to take some toys out from her toy box... entah tiba-tiba I heard "Papa, Papa.. look!" I was in the kitchen tu time... and then she shout and says..."Papa, that's a snake!!" I'm like "WHAT?"............. another stranger visitor.........???? I don't dare to go and check it out, but my husband panggil.... "B, come... look at this!" eeeeeeeeeee malas oooo... orang phobia sudah about the lizard yesterday..!

He bring it to the kitchen and showed it to me.... YIKES!!!! A small, skinny, long tailed, green + brownish, baby snake!!! SHITE!!!!!!!!! where does it come from?????????? Luckily my daughter saw it like, DAY time..? What IF I am the one who saw it first at NIGHT time????? I must be freaking out!!!! geeezzzz... I asked my husband to throw it away and get it out from my sight... Tau-tau, he go and put it into a small bottle.... buduh!!! nothing to do ah??? eeeee balik-balik sia marah dia and asked him to throw it away... tidak juga mau buang, kesiokan lagi my daughter and him looking at it in there.... eeeeeee Before throwing it away, he sempat lagi took picture... mau juga!!! geli oh!
So guys, enjoy looking at it.........
Expect the unexpected visitor from tomorrow onwards.... entah-entah orang utan @ my garden..~~~!! inda buli jagi nih!!!

3 says:

haish.... lain juga visitors kau ni.. lucky u daughter never play with it kan... eh.. don't kill u know... its bad luck...

actually kan.. its a good thing u know all these creature visiting you.. bring ONG to the house mah... kan.... kan...?

so now... where's the snake?

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

'hong' lah mangkali... itu klu inda kena gigit... ish ish ish.... bah suruh dia p rumah kau lah!!!
he threw it away d backyard... eeee... seram oo! klu mama ular yg dtg.. abis lah!

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

lol... no thanks.. hahhaha... napa? kena gigit meh? tidak kan... hong la tu..

eeee.. backyard only?? patut jauh jauh ba tu... nanti datang balik... paaaaalis

Saturday, January 24, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home