www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Goodbye 'Cinabeng hair'...

For a few days I had a sleepless night, thinking of my 'cinabeng'hair..everytime when I looked into the mirror, Im like.. uurrgggghh! I hate it!! I hate to see the 'umbrella' hanging on top of my forehead!! I must get rid of this!!!!... I looked, searched and searched where have I place the number of my hairstylist..? Yes, I got his number at last!! He's just my savior.. I called and made an appointment for an another hair cut!

The next day as today, got up lil bit earlier than usual.. call my friend Henny for a companion.. Pick her up then head to Lintas to grab our brunch... mmmm what else!! A very delicious treat for us two... 'Ngiu Chap'.. aaahhhh... This food, you know what?? it's a relieved to our nerves system.. HAHA!!!
@ about 1pm, we went to 1Borneo, very lucky get a nice spot for parking.. went straight to the saloon.. and yes I would like to have a total Re-do of my ugly hair pls.... he just laughed!! silaka!
First I had a nicely massage hair wash.. ahh was so good! He started to look into it in details, he's like, what a waste and doncha worry..darliingggg...
What's the result??? oh eh ha..yes, I look much better and no more looking like 'cina beng'.. I knew he can modify it perfectly!! I feel much confident now.. so, let's go shopping!!!!

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home