www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

... Nan'c Beauty Secret ...

This article taken from Oliie & quite interests me, so I decided to have my own Beauty secret thingy la kunun… mau juga!!! Of course mintak permission lu lah :)

Ready... Uno Due Tre...

* My Foundation : SKII 2in1(Compact powder + Foundation)

* My Blush : Maybeline

* My Lipstick : Got lots of it!!! Currently using, err Cherry Lip Shine -‘The Body Shop’, Sweet Mullberry -‘Revlon’ and Starlight Lip Glaze -‘L’e’ian Vital'

* My Essential Beauty Product : Volum’ Express Mascara & Shine Blush Powder – ‘Maybeline’

* My favorite Make-up product : 12 Colors Eye Shadow &12 Colors Lip color –‘MAC’, Cherry Blusher –‘SKII’ and 6 colors Eye Shadow –‘Sanden Brook,Omegatrend’

* * * In the middle of doing this, finally got tagged by Oliee... ma kasih.. * * * *

* My Perfume : Rose -‘Eternity’, Light Blue –‘D&G’, Aqua Lilly –‘The Body Shop’, NU Natural spray –‘YSL’ & ‘Lancome’

* My Nails : ‘not quite fancy of Nails thingy.. cos am a Nail’s biter!!’

* Three Products to bring on a deserted island : mmm Deserted island.. more
Sun Block products, Lotion & Lip gloss.

* My Feet : St. Ives & Freeman

* My Hands : Johnson&Johnson Peach & Milk Lotion, St.Ives Extra Protection Hand loti
on.

* Women I admire for their beauty : Halle Berry, Beyonce & Jennifer Lopez

* Women with the best Sense of Style : Halle Berry, Beyonce & Jennifer Lopez

* My Ultimate Dream : Everyone has their own Dream.. but not 100% with Beauty products! I am definately can live without them (not all of it, hehehee) .. But I would love to have all the SKII products on my dressing table..hows that!

* My favorite fashion publication : Ive lost all the names!!! But I used to go for Vogue, FHM, ALLURE, Cleo ..etc

Kewl isn't it..? mmm well, those are celebrities..they have no choice to maintain themselves!! I do maintain myself too but it ain't cheap!!! I just want be simple & natural looking with or without make up.. but when it comes to attending Dinners, some parties.. mmmm FULL ON Baby!!!

I'll post some more of this interesting article tomorrow... looking at the clock now is..11.45pm... need to zzzz!!

* * continue * * 12June =1425hrs

Below are self added products of my daily usage :) jan mareh!!!

* My Face : Facial cleanser foam –‘Bioglo Cosway’ & SKII.

* My Body : LUX shower cream & Baby Johnson Milk bath.

* My Hair : Pantene, Rejoice & Elséve.

* My Foot : St.Ives body & foot scrub.

* My Toothpaste & Brush : Colgate & Oral B.

* My Deodorant : Nivea

* My Face products : Oil control facial cleanser foam –‘Bioglo Cosway & SKII'.

* Things that I cannot live without : Facial cleanser, Toner, Essence treatment, Night cream & Face mask –‘SKII’, Mascara –‘Maybeline’, Lip gloss & Lip Liner –‘The Body Shop’, Body Lotion –‘Johnson&Johnson’, and Deodarant!

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home