www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

He is tall, handsome, blue eyed, strong & big build body. He is kind, honest, loyal, friendly, outgoing, good sense of humor, charming, funny, talkative, generous and trustworthy. He has strong minded, focus, intelligent, independent; hard-working, always make correct the situation, helpful, unselfish, fast leaner and good in principle.

He is a good gardener, also in everything he does, likes to drink and smoking, good dancer, good cook, creative, ; he loves animals, loves his football and games sometimes.

And he’s good in bed! aah

He is also has a very bad temper, swears a lot, hit things when angry, he likes to be alone, he doesn’t like too much noise, he doesn’t like celebration, family outing, shopping, church, or any special occasion to attend.

He doesn’t like TOO many things!

~ ~ ~

For My Husband, My Hero and My Friend..

You’re my hero for a hundred different reasons. Because you’ll tell me what you’re thinking and listen- really listen- to what I have to say.

Because you remember the things that are important to me and try to honor them.

Because no matter what difficulties we might have, you’re willing to work them out together. And because you make me feel that our marriage is important and that I am not just loved but deeply appreaciated!..

There aren’t many heroes in this world, but every day, in so many, many ways,

You’re a hero to me…

All these above, he is my Husband Marcello.

!Happy Birthday to you!

May we have an ever lasting love…

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home