www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...New Hair cut..

Today I finally decided to have my hair done! Not just like a normal decision... it's a total makeover for myself... after keeping my very black straight+slightly layered at the back for many many many years.. Ive decided to have a different hair style, for me different is where I never have it before and I am so brave to make it happen! It took me quite some time for a hair cut, after asking few of friends and they agreed and say go for a try.. anyway hair grows everyday.. so wtf.. try lah!!!

Jadi...?Nah tu lah kau!! hahaha... I just give it a go and a little bit disappointed that my hairstylist is not the one who cut my hair.. *silaka! go to his shop, tutup pula* so I'm like, shite!!! can I trust to other hairstylist?kunun!! And hair is very important to me.. finally, nevermind lah.. went to other shop and say' cut like this, like this and like this...' I hope she understood what the style that I wanted..if she silap..? aahh biarlah! Im like 'ok ok ok' ya ya ya' ... turned out 'aahh'? very close to a cina beng''sorry ah... ya memang look like it!!!and I knew its going to be turned out like that bcos the way she cut my hair its not like how my hairstylist does..is very very lah cina style!! what to do..

Yep, it short front and back! Bit layer at the back but front super lah straight!! *sigh* can modify lagi ka tu..? mmmm nevermind lah... its ok, will keep it like this.. just that Im feeling like there's an unbrella on top of my forehead!! hahahaha... I never had a fringe before except yeah..in my teen like when Im 14yo..?hahah well, I know its kinda look funny now, but I hope it doesn't take longer... so from now on, I should keep my hair untie bcos Ive been tied my hair everyday in my life!!! What I can say 'its a good beginning of a new hair makeover'..yay!



0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home