www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Today,yes I know it's Saturday plus weekend! So,we decided togo out for Lunch somewhere in Hilltop!Even the bright & sunny hot day today,

I still crave for Zuppa...ahhh (soup)! And it's TOMYAM!!!! mmm went to another shop to try its TomYam,since my friend told me that the shop has the best TomYam kunun..Yep,we ordered TomYam 'Ka Liau' means extra soup,extra meehun,extra fish & prawns...mmmm I just can't wait! Once had my very sip of the soup... yes indeed, my friend is right.. but its not the BEST for me though,it was ok and the most important thing is the soup is 'kau-kau'!!After finished our lunch, we headed up to 1Borneo..let's see what do they have there!!!!
The jam to the 1Borneo was unbelievable!!! People sanggup pusing and pusing, dunno how many times they pusing just to look for an empty parking space!!Parking wise for always be a lucky one..thank God..We found a very good parking space..
Into the complex.. variety smells are coming into my nose.. I think some of it are from the construction site, the unfinished job walkways, the people passing by, the toilets...mmm dunno which one is which one... Impressively the complex is huge,tall,long and spacious..Cant imagine until it completed. Its like everything you need is all there.. what you need is, few bodyguards to carry your stuff!. I think we only went to 4 outlets and I can feel the pain of my feet already, can imagine when it has all the shops occupied? I think it might takes me a week to jalan2 to all the outlets!!!! 'haii panat'!

@7pm,we had our dinner @GRAZIE.. as usual I have vino rosso, as for our starter..Pizza al formaggio, Bruschetta Tuna(my creation)and Carpaccio..very hungry already! Francesca has finished her pasta and all of us having the same dishes..Spigola a
l Mediterranean..very full but still thinking of having Dessert..mmm maybe an hour later! Let me have my vino..

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home