www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Rushing, Panicking, making phone calls, SMS-ing and Rumoring about the Petrol is going to be raised up to RM2.70 tonight!! Which I have only 4 hours to be part of it :)

My brother called saying he has in the queue for almost 1hour!! I'm like, what a joke! Is it for real?
All the Petrol station are packed!! Wow... For what I remembered, I didnt even noticed the Petrol increment in the News Paper today or day before.. So I wait for the tonight's News on telly.

After the News, yep it was quite a shock for me because this news is such a blast without even giving the nation a notice or an advanced announcement!!! mmm what
can I say..? So, at about 830pm, I went to the Petrol station nearby @Kingfisher, as my car petrol indicated almost to 'E'..(Empty)
mmmm I can not believe for what I saw! The queue of the cars are barely unbelievable, the lin
e was from the Likas mosque I believed!! my gosh... how am I going to make this happen..? My petrol might be go empty if I wait in the line too...
this cannot be happen!
So I turned back home and wait for another hour or two!

So, after waited for 2hrs hopefully the jam are not so too long at this time... WOW!!! Its getting longer I must say, its like never be lesser... I drive slowly and looking for a potential space for me to chip in the queue 'ya, i know lah main buyuk... but hey consider la abit.. my car petrol almost abis, woohh' Switched off the air-condition and the radio to save the petrol.. I prayed hard so the car doesn't make any trouble while waiting... Ive waited 35mins to reached my queue to the Petrol station....
ahhh nasib.... So, apalagi.. FULL please.! I left with a happy smile :)

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home