www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Wanted!...

To go cinema for a movie doesnt excite me much, especially for the long line up..seeing the people around you is just not what you wanted to see ..un-necessary noises & voices that surrounds you..haiiii so many things!!! .BUT today.. it's an un-plan 'way'.. me and my brother 'Johnson' were around town, then he decided to go for a movie {WANTED} Im like.. hmmm why not? mati way kan!!! so.. my very 1st time step in the Cinema @ Center Point ever since it opened!! Kaciannn... hmmm I can see its kinda very old cinema already.. not mentioning about the smells that has around there..ooohh the Toilet..? OMG! Never want to go there anymore! People here & there.. are TOO many!!! oh.. let this end faster..! We're just on time ~ got the ticket then direct to the cinema Hall5.~ Oh finally my eyes are off from them!!..


Yep.. very interesting movie...
Have not seen such movie in the Cinema for a long time... when was the last??? mmmm let me think! Maybe LOTR3.
eehh nope! Been once in Brunei Cinemax for the 'War of the World'.. yep yep! so that's it!! Quite interesting to see the new style of shooting... I called it~ 'A Perfectly Swing shoot' they're playing there... hehehe nice Tatts that Jolie had there.. hope its not real one.. cos its kinda look too much and messy!! After this, might think of another one.. kinda addictive.. 'the mummy returns 3' is next ?...y not?

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home