www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Surprised!!!!........

This morning. Head back home after sending Francesca to school & parked the car outside. Saw my amore standing at the door, and say " Look at the tree". So I looked, I saw an empty bottle... 'Ah? What?" There's nothing!" He said" How possible? Look closely and properly." So I got closer to where I park.....
...
....
.....
Terperanjat! Terlompat skijap! ...
And shouted "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Yikes"
Then went closer and closer... I'm like... wow!! I didn't realised it at all, I was passing thru this animal few second ago...... and how closed it was!!!!!!!!! OH shite!!!!
It's ok. It's dead!
My amore told me, he wanted to go outside for awhile, suddenly he saw something moving, and this snake actually coming towards him, to go inside the entrance door!!! OH Man!!! What a lucky he saw it!!! Kalau inda, I dunno!!!! Just can't imagine!!!
Then he quickly take the broom (which is close by), and ran with the snake... Run, Catch, Catch & Run... until the drainage... and he got it!! Smack on it's head, crushed and die!
Punya lah seram!!! oh my oh my!!! This is the longest snake that we ever catch! Scary!
I don't wish to see 'unexpected' spices coming to the house anymore... too many already ever since we're here :{
Go Away. Go Away.

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home