www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...R.I.P. MJ ..

No matter you are BLACK or WHITE, everyone does have their CHILDHOOD... YOU ARE NOT ALONE when we're all trying to HEAL THE WORLD...

We will REMEMBER THE TIME...

the way you move with the BILLIE JEANs

... yet this all will be HISTORY.

Sure you are not just A STRANGER IN MOSCOW, you are a legendary

King Of PoP....

& There's none of us will BEAT IT....



My All Time favorite :-

* * * *

17yrs ago. I remembered I watched your music video on MTV ( via Satellite ). I was amazed by your voice,your moves, your songs and your style. You are so different than others. Your dance movement has also inspired by my 2 brothers ( at that time, they were 5 & 7). I explained to them, and let them understand your music. They really liked it and love it until they actually copied your dance movement(Moonwalker especially)... My dad has a home video recorded when my 2 brothers sang and dance ( You Are Not Alone -sang by my 5 yro brother / Bad -dance by 2 of them ) + the exact movement copied/followed in your video clip (Dangerous)...Amazingly it turned out very similar.. hehehhe Oh so cute!
In year 1992, we had a trip to LA. And there, my brothers kept on asking me to look for your poster/T-Shirt/Music...etc You really got a strong impact towards them at that time =D. While we were resting at the hotel room ( in Pebble Beach Resort,CA ), you were on the telly (MTV).. My 2 brothers were screaming like hell!!! Enjoying and happily follow your dance AGAIN!!! Even in the bus on our way to Nevada, they kept on sing and sing and sing........ geeweez!!! Those were the memories I can't forget!!
Today.They have grown bigger and bigger.... don't think they can show me the MJ moves... HAHA But they still love your song (You Are Not Alone).....

I don't want to judge how bad people are criticizing you about the 'Weirdo Jacko'. We don't know who you really are.. You have your own reason for doing what you wanna do... Why you doing that? I don't know. But today, those people that ever spit a bad mouth about you, I believed they're feeling sad too and how sorry they are..

Goodbye Micheal.
God Bless You.
May Your Soul RIP.
29/08/1958 - 25/06/2009

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home