www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Nervous...

Should I or Shouldn't I be nervous??? My girl is going to school for the very first time tomorrow.. Apalagi!!! si Mami nih, sibuk betul mengurus schedule!!!! What food for her bring to school, I know the school provide food too, but by looking at the menu... hmmm adult pun pandai turned off!!!! so si Mami have to sacrifice la sikit :}
I don't know if every mother does 'Kan Jiong' like me.... course they do, kan?
Tomorrow would be the FIRST day in 4 yrs for me to wake up as early @6.30AM............? HAHA And also for my girl in 3years and 7months in her life!!! HAHA .... Our wake up time is like, the earliest (only when Mamma got something to do...) err @9AM..and the Latest @11.30AM!!!!
Phewwww who can challenge???? 3 of us ( anak - beranak ) YUP... LOVEEEEEE to sleep!!! hehehehe

OK.

Will update tomorrow.
Bed time now... which is way too early for ( ME & My girl ) too ... hehhehee
SO.
Everything have to RE-schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao.

1 says:

It's normal.. to be nervous bah.. I had this feeling too.. when my eldest went for her 1st day in kindy.. but lucky everything goes well.. she didn't even cry.. somemore.. wave bye-bye to me lagi tu.. :D.. don't worry ya!

Monday, June 15, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home