www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...1st DAY @school....

Just came back from sending my girl to school...
This morning, as it was raining so heavy ... There I was still cuddling / snuggling with my blanket thinking of how am I going to send her to school with the rain like this? Still eyes closed with Q in my mind.... WORRIED! Shite, I hate this happen! I know I cant blame to the weather.. School Day & still have to face it! So I actually got up a lil bit earlier b4 my alarm. That's a good sign :} Woke her up, she's like giving me a big smiling face....... :-) Then I asked her " you know where you're going today?" and she's answered " Yes, Mamma...to school" Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhh " Konon!!! So at least she got up with good mood. Relief!

Wash her face, brush her teeth, change clothes, ready food for her snack later at school, tie her super messy hair (tiba2 I found out 1 part of her front hair very sticky, smelled?? like a candy or something sweet..) Tension!! Kasih basah & wipe it up! OK. She's ready. Time checked 7.20AM....Good sign, not bad!!!!! hehehee sempat lagi she ask me to switch on Cartoon ....

Rain has stop for an hour, Good sign AGAIN! I don't want to carry so many things!!!! Worried bah tu kan.. hehehhee

So, mummy is ready too.
Time checked. 7.40AM Bertolak......................

@School. She's ok. Went in to her classroom, there's a few kids already in there playing... Teacher Majorie quite a nice person. She lead Francesca and she follow. I stood there for awhile and observed. She kinda like in distance to the other kids, she looked around, observed, and no talking. She wanted to play other things and doesn't want to play the same toys with them. . .
I am in silent!!! Let her be..................

School bell's ring!!!!!!!!!!
All the children are in line outside the school hall. Singing. Greetings. All are in English, Malay & Chinese. Good one!
I have not been singing 'NegaraKu" & Sabah Tanah Airku" for a LONG LONG time...... hehehee
you know what I mean??? Long time, until I tent to forget few wordings..... hahahhaa
She doesn't follow... she dont sing, dont move... she asked me to 'dukung' lagi!!! Adedededeh....
She said " I don't know how to sing!" ... "I dont know how to move".... Alasan!!!! Let her be...........
She doesn't want to stand in line like other kids. In fact, she's more interested watching people playing 'basket ball' from the other school.... haiii yahh not paying attention at all!!!!!!!! Biarkan!!
So finished singing & greetings!!! Back to the classroom.

She followed. Good Sign!
I watched and stood there for awhile. She still doesnt want to follow. She actually knew few songs that the Teacher has sang, I guess it's just 1st Day for her, and a bit shy.. lah bah kan!!!!!!!
I'm like..? Am I going to stay here until 11.30AM???? hmmmm maybe for awhile. So I seat outside nearby her classroom... can hear they sing.... so I go have a peep... few times.... hmmmm lama lagi nih mau tunggu!! Time checked. 9.12AM. ALAMAK!!!

I feel something is wrong... I think 'I Bocor!'...................... check!!!!!!!!!!! shit, damm, silaka!!!!!
Tidak ku sedari, period bah!!! Cis!!!! Not a Good Sign!!!! So what am I going to do??? sit here??? Ask for the teacher if they have a pad for me???? Come on, Im not gonna to that!!! NVM....
Got to go back home, Clean & Change!!!! So I speak to her teacher, do you think she's gonna cry?
HAHA... what a Q. She's like... "No, Dont worry!!" Ok I am Worried!!!!!!!!
So I just GO!!!

At home now...and it's 10.00AM.... I think it's a Good Sign. My girl gonna be fine!!!!!!!!!!!
And it's her snack hours at school.
I'm going out very soon, to buy some Fruits, Coffee and etc..... then gonna fetch her.............
See.....3hours without your child it's like............ Freedom??? HAHAHA... not for me, maybe I worried TOO much!!!! I hope this feeling will go after a week school. So at least I can do my own stuff and find something better for my own :}

Enuff for now.
To be cont.

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home