www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...New York, New York!...

Dengar sja 'NY NY'.. then it reminds me about the Frank Sinatra's song :p Yup, we have New York, New York in KK @1Borneo... It's not a fancy kinda new yorkie style boutique desinger, or selling the mechandise of Statue of Liberty or Music Records...!! BUT, it's a Restaurant!!!! Its called NY NY, maybe because since NY is part of State of America, then the food they serve is just like how the Americans had every single day!!! So, the Americans basically eats LOADS and TONS of Burgers, Sandwiches, HotDogs, French Fries...~ in a category of JUNK FOOD or FASTFOOD they call it, unless it has another names for it...
Went to have dinner..errm dinner? of the Junk food?? Oh wth.. only today mah... together with my brother, he is the one who recomended me to come here.. so I'll give it a try..The restaurant has a nice set up, comfy chair/mini-sofa chair, bright pictures of NewYork's! good rap/rnb/pop music, and very impressive Menu...which the only thing I admired :P beside the food lah!! So, looking thru the Menu... sooo many choices of good-fatty food... seems like I want it all of 'em... HAHA

MENU
T-Bacon burger
Swiss mushroon burger
(It looks the same but its not!)
* * *

There goes my diet! ah inda pa bah, not always!!!
So, I ordred ~Calamari, Fries with Sour cream + Cheesy sauce, a swiss mushroom burger for myself(sharing with my daughter) and a T-bacon burger for my brother (its not a bacon of Pork.. paam-paam lah.. where got fast food served Pork one in Sabah!!!!) As for beverage, I wanted to get freezie drinks, or an ice cream float but Im affraid I would finish my drink first before have my burger... so I go with the Lime Juice...
In the End..?? ya, very lah kenyang..FULL... cant even finish my burger, nasib ada DBKK.. hehe Calamari was ok but too oily, fries..besa-besa sja ler... the burger.. ok for me, just I dont really like mustard so much, but the rest of it, taste good.. the meat punya lah tebal!!! that's why make me full easily... plus worth for the price too.. so anyone who loves so much about fast food, this place is just right for ya'... no regrets!!!

3 says:

ish... its 254am... and im hungry liao... macam sedap kan...

i think im gonna call mcD.. see if betul betul 24hrs ka tidak...

Saturday, November 08, 2008  

what?? at 3am makan lagi??? erm... why just not masak maggie?? lighter and senang.. bayaya tu eating fatty food b4 bed.. teng teng teng.. NEWay, ya memang 24hrs tu McD

Saturday, November 08, 2008  

tidak la... 24hrs dine in adalah... delivery dont have... budu kan...

ohh this NewYorkNewYork kan... in S.Pyramid same concept - Carl's Jr.
ppl's reviews.. buns very soft.. the meat lagi sedap..

Sunday, November 16, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home