www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Previous post I've mentioned about this place.. yeah, we actually came back to try the so-called 'biggest Burger' ehem... This time I went with my 2 brothers.. yeah, big eater mah, so can finish lor!!! Since my youngest brother was very curios about this magical burger.. so he was so keen to try it!
Here we come NY NY!!!
Looking thru menu, this time I ordered Heavenly Chocalate drink.. and yes..
we are going to have the Jumbo Burger!!!!
(buli habis ka inda...?) entam aje lah!!!!

Hungry yet..?
If you dont have a big mouth... ermm tidak fun lah! HAHA

2 says:

so huge?

i'd be full before i could even touch it o... hehehe... sedap la? how many star?

Tuesday, December 02, 2008  

that is so true!!! it looks nice and tempting... but the bun really turned OFF!! too thick and quite hard I must say... mmm this time my brother says not really sedap,the last time he had was bit juicier than this one, plus we got half cooked meat in there... ermm... I know.. Star?? I give 3/10.. cos the meat wasnt cooked enuff!the bun thick & hard! the mustard more than the kechup..!not enuff cheese,so kedekut!! I guess I prefer the small sized burger or maybe will try other things... =D

Wednesday, December 03, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home