www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Christmas Mood :p

I know its a bit too early to think of 'Christmas' ... :p but hey, I think its normal lah... missing to listen beautiful xmas songs, the lights, Xmas Tree with those cutie deco, the colors, ..etc As today, right after finished work at the Risto, I was driving and saw a shop set lots of Christmas deco accessories, without any thought.. I make a turn and found a parking.. so lucky today, dunno why :)
Into the shop, took a mini basket, zap-zap-zap... this and that... oh this oh that!... Got a Tree as well, and very nice and cute star shape lights! Loved all of them... Surprisingly it was not expensive as I thought it would be :) lucky me again, or maybe I got all picked correctly and suits my taste.
Got home, Oh Francesca loves them all.. and kept on asking me when are we going to put the Xmas Tree.. hehe tonight? or its bit too early??? erm.. we'll see ..
After unpacked, the mood kept me going on and on.. I was on my desk, here I go, looking for 'Christmas Songs' ... yeah!!! got it all what I wanted :p then I played it out loud .. even it was heavy rain like hell... hehe..that's it for now.. These are the things I bought today...


The Result!!!
Buli-buli lah for kampung2 :D


3 says:

hehe... never too early... i started much much earlier like before raya... and raya day listened to xmas songs all the way... hihihi...

sudah la siap ur xmas tree?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008  

wah... very lah the awal... :p
not yet.. masih dalam kotak n plastik.. hehehe .. maybe next week..

Friday, November 14, 2008  

i think kami start xmas tree 21nov. SK's 2nd bday...

Sunday, November 16, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home