www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Auguri Francesca...

I'm 3yo :p
Today is my little one turns 3years old.. We hdd her birthday celebration last Sunday and it was great and fun! She had her friends and cousins around, playing, sharing, coloring, rabut-rabuting balloons... etc (you know lah kids!)
We celebrated @New Gaya Seafood restaurant,Inanam for birthday Lunch.. my family, relatives, cousins and friends are there to share the joy.
After that, we continued our 'tipsy-ness' feeling at my house..tapau minum lagi lah!!! that's around 4pm... then came another groups of friends (who didnt manage to go earlier on) to my house and chat...
ermmm banyak lah cerita 'grandma-grandpa' stories... tidak abis abis... My husband has togo to work.. kasian juga...but he's so sweet offering everyone to come to GRAZIE for a dinner and that's our last stop and celebration officially finished..! I was so damn tired from morning, pinggang macam mau patah.. as well as Francesca, too tired til she slept at the restaurant...then ibubapa continue cerita dan minum...
Our last dish.. Lamb Rack...we had earlier on
Pasta(Rigatoni Cabonara), Meat(Beef Steak)
and Fish (Tuna Steak).. ah..Bliss!
my friends yg paling bertahan!

My day ends up by unpacking all the present's paper..boxes..plastics... plus re-arranging her 'toy's box' and throw some of her old ones.. then I feel clear....showered (at 0100AM..??) wtf, masuk angin pun masuk lah!!.. ahhh ccrraawwling on my bed....

2 says:

aww... belated wish to the bday girl.. sagi la dia ni kan... wah...

by reading your post.. sia pula penat... =P but so much fun i see.. nice nice...

Tuesday, December 02, 2008  

yep she's Sagi.. :p thank you aunty vsk... hehehe

Wednesday, December 03, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home