www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...My Cat first catch...

I have this lovely cat & we called her 'Micha'.. Its been 4yrs plus we had Micha.. I have to say that she is so "the malas' cat!! She eats, sleeps, relax on the sofa or bed.. alahaiii all her bulus never ending on the floor... I need to sweep all day and every minute when she starts to clean herself... geram juga sometimes.. She dont bite, dont scratch and very lah te sweet and poilte... She understand when you dont like her to be around your legs, asking her to move from the bed/sofa.. When you say NO'... very cute and very bikin meradang also...
She never try to catch a Rat!! Bcos she takut!! adakah??? thats make me angry with this cat.. talampau macam raja!!! what she likes?? catching birds, lipas, cicak, butterfly etc.. (all the small-small things).. kasian! There's one time, I heard a small rat in my store room, so I quickly grab Micha and put her inside the room, tau-tau she crying for help.. alamak!!! Penakut Useless betul!!! tambah make me geram... the dogs caught it all the time instead!!..
Recently, by surprised and terkejut!!! She brought back home a small RAT!! wuahahaha.. I cant believe it!! she got a RAT after 4yrs with her.. alamak!!! Bravo juga lah... not once lagi tu, she caught another one small Rat in the evening!!! now im impressed!

bangga..!

6 says:

wakakakka.. last-last.. dia tunjuk brani juga kan.. hehehe .. psst.. got award for you.. grab it from my blog ya.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

hehe... so cute... bah jan lupa brush her teeth after that...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

hehehe..tks Evelyn... Ill take the Award :p
vsk~ berus gigi?? mmm I never wash her apalagi brush teeth?? hmm she's the cleanest cat that Ive ever seen.. Only I didnt allow my daughter to touch her after 2 days baru la can play with her... :)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008  

alaa... dia bawa balik tikus yg ngam2 suda napatai di siring jln raya baitu.. hahhahaha

Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

mmm mungkin o kan..? inda pula sia terpikir gitu.. pandai also u..But I think she really caught it bah, 2 kali lagi tu.. mmm we'll see lah the next step, if she will catch again :)

Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

hehehehe.... but i think better not la wi...cos sometimes r.a.t sudah teeeermakan racun.. maybe thats why they're easier to catch kan... nanti kucing pula kena.. then how??

maaaaaybe la... just in case kan..

Wednesday, November 05, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home