www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...st Valentine..

'the L.O.V.E' Day lah kunun...............
married kah, single kah, couple kah,
everyone & everybody has their chance to celebrate it :p

ME..? obviously I have to work :(
yea, Work Work Work...
But at the same time, I'm looking forward to celebrate it after work..
after work..? what time ah??? nevermind lah...
just the 2 of us... ish... & my daughter ler....
Do I expect any gift or roses from my Hubby..?
ehehhehehe
he's a romantic type also, but to ask him buy roses, gift or present...or maybe 'Wish'...?
ehmmmm jan lah harap!!!! sodih!
When was the last that I received 'ROSES'........?
am not talking about my ex.. ex..ex =D
lemme recall..
met him (my hubby) 2004 ~ V.day already limpas.... got few roses from him when he 'kejar-kejar' me =D
2nd year 2005 ~ went for a nice dinner at Shangrila's Peppino.. and I think that's the night 'magically' happened in my tummy =D
3rd year 2006 ~ stayed at home, as he has to work on that night..saya lah bah yang beriya-iya mau minta kena wish, so I called him..pura-pura lagi... Oh well!! I guess wrong timing......... He was damn BUSY...... 'yes, what do you want..? Im busy!!!!!!!!' silaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When he reached home, he brought 'sweets' for me... a chocolate cake with strawberry fillings... yep! it's very delicious.. till my kemarahan pun gone :p
4th year 2007 ~ went to 'Luna Rossa' .. nice food & wine... and perfectly great night to celebrate V.Day... 'Love is in the Air'.........................
5th year 2008 ~ this year we have our own restaurant already.. was working too... and we had dinner after work.. macam biasa lah..
NOW & Present (as it tomorrow) 2009 ~ =D apalagi, working also lah.. BUT........... I have a surprise for him.... just to let him know that I dearly and deeply love him.... esayman..... =D
I got a V. card for him, just a simple one... + a very nice a canggih mobile phone... I know he'll say 'why you buy phone for me? I still like mine (yeah... yang bikin panas punya handphone, when want to press keypad for text or call, the key pad mau tunggu like few second baru lah 'wake-up'.!!!) So, I have that reason, plus his phone's sound not really loud enuff.. I bet this 'Sony Ericson' has the best sound........ so it helps him to hear his phone ring/sms/ and the most important thing is the 'ALARM'!!!!!!!!!!! selalu says 'I think my alarm is not working' ma ka... hmmm dunno lah what to say =D
SO, I hope he'll like it ... OK now, time's up for me... gotta go and WORK!~!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all my blogger friends...
HAPPY St. VALENTINE'S
'show love'

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home