www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...'cute blog' awards =D


Rules:

1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog.
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...

vskshe lived few minutes away from my ‘Inanam house.. satu kampung la.. I don’t remember if we ever play or chat to each other when we’re much younger =D. I always passed her house to kedai Inanam, to the church....but never bump into each other.. until now when we’re called as ‘a grown up woman’ ..hehehe pun belum lagi pernah berjumpa… only ber-interact thru Blog, FB & FS… hehehe eventho’we never talk in person, but I know she’s a lovely person…


3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...

Fact – im truly the keras kepala one.!!!

Hobby- ermm not much things can do already.. I do have a lot but foremost –is entertaining c Francesca…!

Fact- Kuat mansau… I cannot tahan stay at home after 2days, must think to go somewhere… shops, jalan2, goto eat, lepak2… yep, my lil girl jadi kawan setia...!!!

Hobby- I loves designing. (I wished I studied designing course in my early age...).

Fact- I appreciates beautiful paintings, cultures, natures, people thoughts, and all things I see.

Hobby- I love books.. (entah bila lah can finish my 5books di drawer) & Magazines.

Fact- I'm a computer freak!!!

Hobby- I like to arrange & re-arrange stuff in the house, cleaning, clearing and buying.. hehehe

Fact- Im fierce and can be too acidic ! But I have a good heart… =D

Hobby- collecting paper bags!! tweety bird’s doll (I still have it in my Inanam house.I had it when I was 12!)


4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog. with all the power I have I pass this award to...

10..?? erm… not so many bloggers in my list at the mo’ itu-itu juga derang tu… :p

Nanti jadi passing-puzzle… hehehe


yea..just like SK said… Tagged and award it to yourself..(AGAIN! )…(nah, byk awards already :p) ………maybe few of them I would love to tag :p


*1 Ollie

*2 Evelyn

*3 Bitta

*4 Zia Holly


ok peeps... that's all!!!!


2 says:

=) hihi ya ba kan... well.. when we're away frm home.. like this la.. anybody from kk can be friends.. some la.. some ppl can be weird kan.. lol...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009  

Thanks NanC.. appreciate it very much :-) I'll past it forward to other bloggers.

Saturday, February 21, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home