www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yeah... it's getting excited isn't it??? I know.... who doesn like X'mas anyway.............? It's the time wonderful day of the year...
Ive done all my xmas shopping, which includes my clothing.. (yeah.. for xmas, new year, & CNY..all in one)... pressies for my cousin's children, my friend's kids, my parent, my brothers and my Amore... my daughter, OH! she got everything in every day.... :) oh well, I actually bought few nicest things for her..(which is suitable to use it when she's 4+).. or else, it will end up in the rubbish bin.. cos everytime she got new toys, books..etc.. the next few months.. cannot be use anymore..
that is why I kept the good ones for her future use or can be as a gift .. :) I have wrapped her an Animals puzzle book, a collection story books of Fairy tales... mmm I think that's all Im going to give her... dont wanna spoil her too much on toys...........
On the 24th night, I will be working.. :( yeah, its been 3 years that Im working on Xmas eve... what to do.... but its kinda fun... :)
I think everyone is busying- balik-ing kampung, gathering with all family, trying to organise the best xmas, going to church, or maybe partying out to the clubs... aramaitii!
At this very moment,
I would like to wish you all (THE BLOGGERS)
Buon Natale
Merry Chirstmas

Selamat Hari Natal
Zu` Nie Shen Tan` Kuai Le


1 says:

thank you... and same to you :)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home