www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...my Heroes...


I always wanted to watch 'Heroes' on telly episode by episode.. but I always has missed it!! If Im not mistaken, Ive only watched few episodes errr 5? on Season 1.... urgghh...... boring..... watching on the telly pun not so much FUN cos..too many commercial breaks.... potong stim sekali!!!! Maybe bcos of that, my interests to carry on watching it.. terlepas!!

BUT

The modern technology nowadays.... sungguh lah canggih!!!! 'WE'LL GET EVERYTHING WHAT WE WANTED!" yep yep.... so Ive decided to download ALL the Seasons of Heroes... hehehhee pandai kan!!??? I've tried looking around in town... they dont seem to sell it yet! So, Ive no choice to download it..................... Patiencely waiting for the looooong download everyday, checking in every hour whether its done or not..?.... Marce's voices wavering in the air non-stopping..... "Its done or not"..? many many times......... bikin geram!!!
1st week
***
2nd week
***
3rd week

mmmmmmmmm.... baru lah complete my collection... YEA YEA!!! Seasons I, II & III.... the best!!!!
So, we started to watch our home video collection... which is surprisingly the quality wasnt that bad at all :) Yakin!!!! We didnt realize that we actually have watched to the end of the Seasons I... wow!!! well... thats the magik@@@@ of 'NO COMMERCIAL' advert breaks........... hate that!
I think our eyes are more to like an Owl or maybe closer to a Zombie... I am so NOT regret to be so patience to have these download done.............

Nice stories... Good looking actors / actresses.... lots kind of powers/abilities... quite confusing at first... need to remember what kind of power they have.... kinda complicated if you dont focus and pay attention, cos once you've missed a part/action, there.. you'll be lost it... :p So, no talking while watching.... hehhehee thats what my husband says... 'ppsssstttt....' !@!!!

We are in Seasons III now... very addictive... cannot stop watching it... one episode to an another episode.... sampai ter-mimpi-mimpi the powers they have.... the most I like character in Heroes is 'Peter'....... he just has everything...... anybody agree with me??? hehehhee

yep..he's ma' man :)

When Im finished watching the Seasons III, will give a comment about it... do they make S04?..
ermm I dunno... I hope so... thats about it, folks :p

5 says:

hihihi... welcome to torrents world my dear... clear gila babi kan...

Heroes.. after few season I got fed up with it.. those ppl who's dead suddenly show up..and become very much stronger or suddenly got power.. macam makin lama makin mengada ngada..

my fav. is {{{{{~_~}}}}}}} hehehe... so cute...

Monday, December 15, 2008  

thats the fact... cos they're Hero.. Ive to agreed with you of some point.. yea, few part ada yang really doesnt make sense at all, and didnt connect to the story itself.. bingung juga lah.. TAPI, sia ada org yg terror pasal crita2 gini... ye,my husband... paham betul dia semua tu!! hehehehe

u mean ur fav is.....Hiro???? =D

Monday, December 15, 2008  

I SUPER DUPER LOOOOOVEEE HEROES!!!...

finished watching season 3 odi.....all i can say the finale was a bit lame...nevertheless, i still llooveee heroes...my fav character is si YATA!!-man...hahaha

Wednesday, December 24, 2008  

haha yes funny you got me there..

hihi

Saturday, December 27, 2008  

grace.... yea I agreed with you.. the finale was like... huh??? jadi??

but still, whatever it is... Im looking forward for the Season 04...

york~ nah kan.... ngam sia teka...
ramai juga org like his character... my husband pun suka...:p

Saturday, December 27, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home