www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Enjoyed but Tiring...

Christmas has just passed few days ago... and it feels like just yesterday!!! Now the time and day to be awaits.. the New Year... does it make any different??? Oh well, it just a number of 2009... the day would be same as yesterday .. but then of course the saying is ~ New Resolution & Promise ~ That's what people always say and do... but do they actually hold what they've promised??? hmmm well, its up to them :)
I have enjoyed my Christmas which is also very tiring for me... I have worked since the 22nd and probably til the 31 Dec... my feet..oh!! cant imagine how sore it is!!! running here and there attending customer, carrying serving plates and making drinks.. plus I have to babysit Francesca at the same time!!! but thats only after 9pm.. bcos Ive made her nap since 630pm in the car, so I can have my work run well! clever kan! so she sleep in her baby car seat, put her behind the bar.. Ive been doing it every nite.. luckily she didnt wake up for loud noises, or music in the restaurant.. sweet girl!!! :p she'll be only wake up after 2 hours or 3 nap.. that time was just prefect where people already start to finish their meals... and there, I can rest and let her have her dinner....
How I wish to do a Xmas lunch at home, making my own food and bla bla bla... but I just couldnt bcos too tired.. we went to bed almost at 2am.. yeah, my daughter too!!! so obviously we wake up.. errr like 12pm!! yep, me and my daughter needs 10hrs rest! hahaha!!! so, I dont have the energy to cook and think what to prepare.. so I wake my husband, get ready togo somewhere to eat.. I thought that we are going to have a fancy Lunch some nice restaurant.. but then he said, mm I want to try 'Bah Kut Teh'...... WHAT???? Bah Kut Teh for Lunch..........?? I think NOT twice... but many many times!!!! what to do just follow lah....... so we went to 1Borneo, where there's a shop selling Bah Kut Teh @the ground floor.. the smell of 1Borneo!! You can smell it from the 1st floor!!! Luckily di 1Borneo, with air-condition.. if somewhere just kedai kopi.. I die lah!!!! the food not bad, soup was OK.. medium strong I must say.. He didnt like it very much, well, Ive warned him that he might not like the taste.. tapi habis juga he eat... haiiiii ~~~~
then after food, we jalan2 and pick up my bday gift from Tune Store... ala... rm20 Voucher... ok juga lah... well, that's all folks!!!

...... see you for another update .....(will upload few pics)

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home