www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Happy Birthday to me :)



thinking to celebrate my birthday with friends at GRAZIE... but coincidentally, my cousin Emily has her wedding Blessing @Hyatt today at 5pm... then after that I have no choice to work at GRAZIE has we have fully booked tonight... oh! I guess I might just have a busy night at the restaurant :( but it's ok... I actually have celebrated it last night with my daughter and husband at the Restaurant right after finished working... Xmas + Birthday... how sweet.... Yep, today Ive turned 32 years old, which I dont think its TOO old!!!! HAHAHA... oh well, it just a number ....
'Buon Compleanno a me'

4 says:

Happy Birthday Nancy and many more to come.... good health good wealth..

Friday, December 26, 2008  

wi, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and 32 is not old...jst a number...yang penting jiwa muda.....and btw, u still look like u r 22yrs old anyways....hihihihi...

bah...may you be blessed with much much more bdays to come....

Friday, December 26, 2008  

hahahaa...

kiaw~thanks
grace~ ya sia tau tu.. hehehehe jiwa memang senantiasa muda...

thanks once again :)

Saturday, December 27, 2008  

happy belated birthday... supposed to be there.. but shit happened last minute.. too bad for me.. maybe next year then..

so what's the story..? =)

Sunday, December 28, 2008  

Newer Post Older Post Home