www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Shoot It!!! ....


A great day w a new experience today. Hanging out with girl friends.. had breakfast and gone for an exciting activity.. to a Shooting Club, @ Lok Kawi. Sounds great. I thought it just a shooting like a 'Paint ball' or something... in fact! It was a real gun! hmmm cool thing eh! Never had hold a gun before :D Today is a good chanc
e.
Watching & observing other people holding em, shooting, reloading, etc kinda cool! All the while only able to see it in the movie, now is the reality, in front of you, holding it.. the sound 'BAAANNGG' isn't a joke... can tuli one oh! :D
...Fire in the hole.....
The instructor is telling us a story
about the sound 'BANNGG' that some women who actually gotten 'wet' on their panties... wanted to laugh out loud, instead of laughing, second thought... uuuuhhhh that's kinky! That women must be feeling too HOT & SEXY for holding a gun! I want to try that!!! HAHAHA duh!!!!
So there are few guns ( long & short ). The long ones kinda old fashion but it has its style :D The short ones, yeah very common bu
t its a good stuff, I mean you gotta have a style to hold a handgun comparing the long ones :p ( oh well, that's my view )
So, we were imagining & trying to pose the correct position.. holding it.. uuuhhhh sexay!!! hehehe
Reminds us about the Tomb Raider & all A.Jolie's shooting movies :D sempat lagi mau bergaya... inda mau kalah :D plus I'm so damn lucky that I brought my camera along! ( my camera lives in my bag! lol )
We tried few guns.
1- Sniper Rifles
2- Military Rifles
3- Shotgun
4- Handgun 9mm


0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home