www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...GLambert's Album!..

Basically, everyone is & which also includes myself, impatiently for his new album "For Your Entertainment". Hmmm I am bloody sure that his songs would be on my player every single day.. ( unless I get bored *wink*) Nah, will never get bored of his voice...
Here's from his album interview recently.. plus of his racy DETAILS Mag shoot.. uhhhh can you imagine that?? I can just close my eyes and let him do it all over me :D 'bluekkkkk' >_<

Adam could confirm some details about his upcoming album, the November-due “For Your Entertainment.”

to be exact Nov 23rd :D

“There’s a lot of melodic and vocal stylings that are reminiscent of ‘70s classic rock and glam rock,” he said, promising a “fusion” with modern sounds as well as a range of emotions.

“Some song will make you dance, some songs will make you laugh,” he said. “[There are] some where I’m really wailing.”

Adam also commented on his racy photo shoot in the new issue of Details, which pictures the star – who famously came out on the cover of Rolling Stone – getting intimate with a female model.

“She’s really hot, she’s gorgeous,” Adam said. “It’s not a big deal, it’s — they are hot pictures. I don’t like to play it safe, so why stop?”

However, it was up to Adam to reassure the model about the spicy shoot.

He also says " I'm Gay, but I loved kissing women. Women are pretty.."

“The photographer was telling her that he wanted her to be nude, and she was like, ‘OK,’ and I looked at her and I was like, ‘Well, aren’t you glad you are doing this with a gay guy?’ and she just laughed,” he said. “We had a good time.”

Hungry now ? :D

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home