www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Good Times...

Party Party Party! Who doesn't like Party eh..? After since settling down, hardly going out to a bday party not only bday but any kind of Party .I mean party at the club, dressing up..etc (except kids party. LoL) .... Used to attend all kinds of Party long time ago and of which is a MUST GO :D Just recently, a good friend of mine having a bday party, which I feel so lucky that I am allow togo :D what a chance!! hehehehe
She got her party in a huge Karaoke room.... ehem. VIP style lah sikit :D which is good so we can do whatever we want. Hahahaha...From the moment we entered the room, seeing the 3L Hennessy!!! My heart beat pumps saying .........'Oh! I miss You So Much! & It's been long time my friend!' HAHAHA gila! Without wasting any time, click click click Songs.... believe me or not..! We started from A - Z~~~! Sing & Dance.. Up to the Sofa, Posse here and There, no discipline at all! Our dinner there, just Fried Ikan Basung & Chicken Wings! Thats enuff... A total fun night with the girls... some of them couldnt make it.... just 4 of us in a big room!.


the Room
the Medicine.. 1song 1shot!
the bday girls (L-Sitah & Nana)
Home, surprisingly not drunk..manage to drive back with heavy rains... Fun Fun Fun.

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home