www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Weekend in Tenom...

Went back to Keningau/Tenom (02-03 May) for my grandma's birthday, can't remember when was the last time I attend her birthday..... And today (she follow Chinese calendar.... awal sikit.... actual on the 27th May) she's turning to 81 years old.... hmmmmm dont know if I can reach that age... :}


We arrived Tenom at 7pm, everyone already started eating.... kami lah bah yang selalu macam VIP, always lambat :} I was surprised of the amount people there... wow!!! macam CNY pula, but CNY pun inda lah gitu ramai..... Finally I met my aunt & her husband that I havent seen her for almost 10yrs.... adui!!!!

As usual, the food were fantastic... too many to choose from.... vegetables, stim chicken, sup, pork, meat, fish, noodles, curry.. oh God, SO MANY!!! Too happy to eat also, until tidak abis what I 've take, too much drinking is-stout and talking.... haiii gini lah ni klu ramai-ramai.... :}

I thought kalau orang tua no need Cake or no need to sing birthday song... tau tau... bukan main lagi the cake my grandma's have... 4 different type of cake.... WOW............. and she liked it... :} everyone singing in 3 languages... Mandarin, English and Cantonese.... hehehehe

Snap.... Snap........Snap.......Brother chong with her gf-Fiona
Brother Jack with gf-Elsie & me
The cakes were SOOOOOOO delicious.... hmmm dunno why it taste so good.....normally, after one piece of cake, you dont feel like to have for a second round.... can't imagine myself..........
I HAD bloody 6 round for a cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pheewiit!!! maybe because of the angin kampung or maybe the feeling yang 'Ber rebutan' cake, or maybe the cake was so sedap, or maybe sia kurang makan earlier on.... hehehehe


Ciao,bye,goodnight and jai jien to everyone... that's almost 11pm.... me and my brothers have a night out plan.... KARAOKE!!! yea baby!!!! It's been a while.... gatal sudah mau pigang mic.... LOL


Sent mom and my girl back to the house, so the orang bujang ... PARTAY!!!! =D
We get a room... (much more better, so dont have to wait turn... my brother's idea...) SO apa lagi..... full on la the list of the Playlist.... Im so
'sa kai' one, didnt even know that Karaoke nowadays using computer.... just enter-enter..... hehehhee no need to choose from the book already.. nice kan... =D

siok lah betul... we finish until 2am.

Dengan penuh perasaan :}End of this trip.

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home