www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...ReUNITED...

Where Do I start???
hmmmm
Yesterday, was the day all my friends kept on text-sing & sms-ing me ... asking me togo this party.. Yep! It's FB party.. many of them from overseas came down to KK just to attend this party, as some and many of them (that's included myself) did not attend the 1st one.. So ada lah gatal kaki skijap!!! HAHA...
I was up early yesterday morning, catch-up-ing with my gurl-friends had lunch, chat & coffee :)
Got home, rest.... and cook for dinner... I found somebody to babysit my Francie. (Nasib)

Calling - calling here and there... confirmed - reconfirmed... who's going?? who to invite.... bla bla bla... I feel like macam terlepas dari kandang!!!! HAHA

The party start at 9pm. I was already on my way to pick up my friend. We had few drinks before that, mau catch up la konon .... then we arrived around 10pm...

WOW!!! I have not been to BLUENOTE like aged!!! Oh man!!! feeling so sa kai!!!! Memories suddenly came in my mind.............. ahhhhh Meet ALL my friends + very old friends + closed friends + clubbing friends + new friends............ OH! I'm so glad that I'M OUT! HAHA yea yea...
Snaps Snaps here and there... The Theme party is 80's + 90's. So all night long ... listening to those songs.... aaahhhh so damn nice!!!! we were singing ... me just goyang-goyang a lil bit... tau lah lama inda ke ladang!!!! plus im wearing my superb 5inchs hills!!! OH!!!! Ouch!!!! but tahan seja lah.... mau lawa kan!!! HAHA
Funny thing was, saw a friend in the toilet... I wanna laugh out loud...cos she's was saying " Ai? Kau kana kasih lapas dari jil??" HAHHAHAA that was funny man!! adakah!!!???
But then again, memang pun macam terlepas~~~~ HAHA sot!
Didnt drink much cos cant take too much Whisky or Brandy!!! Yuck!!! so just chat -chill -laugh and look see look see :)
After like, 2hrs there... I personally feel a lil bit bored!!! nothin much happening around.. like no shows, or no extra ordinary things beside kept on cheers-ing, crowd all the same.... urrgh..

So my gfs decided to go another place ... ok let's check it out!!!

First stop, singgah-ing Cock&Bull at TanjungAru,Plaza. Hmmmm meeting another gfs... didnt stay long there cos boring juga.. So, 2nd stop. BED! HollyCow!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is BED??? Oh my Oh my... I HAVE NOT BEEN OUT FOR FacKING AGED MATE!!!!! damnnnnnnnnnnn
What a Crowd! I was surprised!!!! The last I was there when it was still 'The Beach' club.... see how many years is that now??? HAHAHA.. the place turned out not bad at all... good musics, especially the Band! Dont know the name but they are Facking Good man... I never heard a Band actually plays House Music... with them singing ....wow superb!!! Thumbs up!!! Yea... nobody going to a dance club without shake their ass!!! I did!!! and I had Lotsa F.U.N ...
Oh Im so glad that I make an efford to join the girls.... Then 3rd stop, went to BarSU, never been there too...I was curious cos many ppl talking about this club, so I'm like 'One Night Club Hopping' for old time sake!!! HAHA my gfs pun ikut juga, ya lah ... bring Nancylah, kasian juga dia... budu!.. so we were there, place a lil bit strange to me, maybe cos of the crowd..we just make 1 round then out!!hmmm time checked ~ 2AM... ( where are all the kunings?? )... not only me asking, my friends wondered too ... :) So, I decided to end my night ... my feet was so facking SORE!!!!! got stepped 2 times, feeling like want to punch them! sudah lah lama inda pakai hills, kena step lagi..............oh gosh!!! In the END, Im walking back to the car, and walk like a penguin! Apa pa-e-dah!!!??? NEways, I had a good night out... my gfs sms me, 'Moi, sia dengar ni ari kurang derang, bisuk ada 600 of them coming to KK... 300 -UK /300-Aussie' HAHA I'm like, ok I guess I'll stop here... u guys enjoy!! HAHA!!!

2 says:

wahh 600 ppl?? hahaha..... aishh.... if only im there kan...

sioknya club hopping... i want to followwwwwwww

Wednesday, June 10, 2009  

aiiish ... they gone back oledi lor my fren.....
ada yg 'ehem' ehem' my frens says... tapi inda lah buli sia paparkan foto derang sini... my fren says dia sja yg buli tingu..!! hahahaha
yang memang all good lookin', body build..yang 'WADUH!' ... tattoos... adededeh... hmmmm sia ni tumpang happy sja... HAHA

Thursday, June 11, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home