www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Recently...

Yea, I know Ive not been updating anything here... Been having lotsa stress lately into the Max level!!!! What a about???? Many many things!!!! Family, Relationship, Friends, Child, House, Staff...&...Dogs....!!! Dunno where to start first!~!~! *sigh*

Well, I guess that's part in our life.. whenever whatever it is..we are still have to face it!!!! Just let it be gone day by day, and find something good todo for ourselves... rather than just sit & think of the problems!!!! Yea right~~~~!

My 2 dogs has been escaping few times since last week... damn!!!! They must have been smelling some bitches around. Ive discovered few holes, that's where they escape... Luckily its not too hard to find them( ada lah few hours gitu :p) by whistling they'll hear you and bark out loud! .... but luckily they didn't hurt or bite anyone... that's really scares us too!

I kept myself busy all day by playing this game on FB.. and I'm kinda addicted to it... and its called 'Farm Town' this been my 5th day playing it, and I've grow my Farm much bigger... I like seeing when the harvest are ready, they are so full of colors and it looks so real~~~!! Hehehe

yea, this is my farm :)
My upgraded Farm..

Another upgraded Farm, Bigger Land..
Much bigger land and bought a 300K Farm House!

2 says:

haha.. sia pun baru start main ni game... but most of the time will be in mafia wars

Thursday, May 14, 2009  

hehehee.. nah addicted juga kan... i never try mafia wars but kena suruh2 join nih, so can get points kunun.... hmmmm :p

Friday, May 15, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home