www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...TheNotebook..


Feeling like "I'm in LOVE again....."
It happened while I'm doing quizzes in FB,
saw this advert few days ago...I'm like.... "hmmmm never seen this movie before, I bet its nice :}" so, I got the movie downloaded...

Dammmm.... feeling like something 'sparking, ticklish, itching' inside my heart..... Tears sudden falls and very touchy ....... have not feel like this for a long long time :} ' in the end, I felt good'

I liked the way he (Ryan Gosling) look into her (Rachel McAdams) eyes.... when he touches her lips... urrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... especially when the moment... just like in the picture.... =D

Yeah, I watched it again.. TODAY :}

I just feel LOVE ...............


" I wrote 365 letters, I write a letter everyday for a year"
( ooh! How I wish to receive letters from my man )
" can you stay with me? Please?
That's what we do,
We fight..
I'm not afraid to hurt your feeling,
It gonna be really hard to works this out,
but I don't care cos I WANT YOU
."
( ahhhh melt for a second, his eyes.... )
" stop thinking about what I want,
what he want,
what your parent's want,
what do YOU want?
" with his hand Italian-style gesture ..lol
( this part has really struck my mind..
I agreed most of the women are afraid to hurt some part of their deaerest,
but by doing this somehow sometimes
it has good benefit for yourself, your life & your future.
Just like myself, I choose what I wanted and I will face it on my own,
those people that got hurt somehow they'll understand.... )


I wonder if have The Notebook II . . . . . .

the end :}

4 says:

hehhe.. again.. u shud read the book.. lagi ko nangis2 mau pengsan oh.. btw.. got sequel.. find the book.. nicholas sparks, the wedding. but pasal son in law dia la.. but ada juga watak si noah & allie di dlm..

haii... ko buat sia mau baca balik oh.. malangnya di e66.. eeeeee..

Saturday, April 25, 2009  

ya ka??? why ah.. the book much better than movie???

hmmmm *wonder*

bah, sia try la mau p cari nih...
means the title is 'the wedding'?

cheersss :p

Saturday, April 25, 2009  

itu la tu.. confirm ada tu. ala.. ko terambil buku dia mana2 pun.. semua buat ko nangis ja.. ala-ala cerita korean.. napatai nopo.. hahhaha

Monday, April 27, 2009  

yeah... yang macam apa tu.. yang si mandy moore acted tu... apa sudah tu ah....

Friday, May 01, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home