www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...in Silence.....

It's Easter night, not much people @GRAZIE last night, so Marce make 'Lemoncello' Liquer. We had dinner... great one!!! and waiting 'Papa's Lemoncello :}

Oh I just lurve Lemoncello... he made it perfect one!!!! 2 glasses for me, bingung-bingung sudah.. hehehe
My dinner - Penne Al'aragosta
Francesca with her bread & Cabonara
* * * *
Was driving back home from GRAZIE at 10.30pm, as soon as I reached Jesselton Point, my Verdina in sudden SILENT!!!! Power OFF!!! Couldn't start ... Just no POWER!!! Demmit~~~~~!!
Luckily I was somewhere close by the free lane where I can just land my car. 'Shoot'!!! It just a bad bad night!!! I called Marce, and he came with disappointment face... yeah, only used for a month then 'she' gave me trouble.... ha ya ya!! NOT good at all!!! Sadly face of me, trying and trying to start Verdina.. somehow it start!!!! But not happy for it too, cos I knew it might be dead again :{
Yea, dead again somewhere before the round-about 'Sabah Trade Center'... so we park aside... and THINK, THINK, THINK!!! I called my brother J, but he was in the cinema... WAIT!!! I called my uncle but he's baby-sitting... Darn'!!!! WAIT WAIT WAIT... luckily it wasn't too dark the place I've parked, tidak juga feel scary....
At about 11.30pm, my brother came.. he called his friend sepa yang ada Jumper... so ada lah kawan dia tu yang sudi menolong.... oh thank God!... so I drove my brother's car back home... kesian my girl, kena gigit-gigit nyamuks!!!!
So, now... have to bring Verdina to workshop :(
Poor she
AND
... me ...

3 says:

punya main kesian.. u mean kereta yg lalu lalang.. nobody stops to help??

**geleng2 kepala**

Monday, April 13, 2009  

i prefer they will never stop..mana tau org jahat!!!! malam bai ni..anything can happen...eeeee seram ooo!!! better wait inside the car :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

It happened to me oso once.. I was on the fast lane.. suddenly.. tu engine stop.. KNS!! nasib sempat sia pi siring jalan.. and lucky oso.. it's day time.. can't imagine.. night time .. scary..

Tuesday, April 14, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home