www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...PS2...

4 years ago, we bought PS2 because at that time we were living in Brunei... where there's no Astro.. only can watch DVD & Music... so Marce was half hearted to spend such money for PS2.. cost RM1080.00 that time... We sell it after a year plus when we're finally settled in KK...with a very cheap price... RM600.00 :( *he has to sell it bcos he got no time to play plus busy at work + bored*


Not too sad, he still able to play 'Online Game' ... but after a while doenst seem interests him anymore.....

Today, Tonight.... while I was having my dinner @HANA Japanese... he called and decided to but PS2... AGAIN??? my head saying *oh no, he's going to be a zombie again... he'll play until 6AM!!!!* I cant say no... I'm like 'um, um,..ya ya..ok ok' Luckily I have enough money ...

So, I guess, he might be feeling the most happiest man on earth TONIGHT~!~!!~!!
I got a good deal at this shop.... Ive got 15pcs FREE of games, 16MB Memory Card, 2pcs Original Joysticks... wanted to get the 'SUPER RED' color PS, but kinda costy... So just get the classic one ...Classic Black

Liked this RED.... but........... next time perhaps ........

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home