www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...UpdateS...

Ciao peeps...
Yep.. been away from 'Blogging' such a long time... What have I been doing...???

Working at the restaurant most of the night =D, which is I am not complaining...!
I love working.. especially when you're not been working for 4yrs!!!!
thinking how to get out from the house!!!!!!!! HAHA
Despite of my lacking of working-out, I tent to put all my effort to go to work
(yeah, I have to bring Francesca along too....) She's been such as
good girl, well-behaved while Im working.. I put her into nap for 2hrs then feed her
after she got up.. by the time she got up, most table has been served and solved!
(not most of the time she behaved, ada juga angin malam dia =D) but overall, she's GOOD!
Everyday...night by night ..she eventually understood what's the meaning of ...
'Working'.. 'Busy'..'Customer'...etc
She sat on the bar and play her stuff... and watch mamma working =D cute kan!
I always gave her 'reward' for her well-behaved...
some nice Dessert, cook nice pasta or anything that she wanted!!! :p
She even reminded me to go to work when it's night... :)
'so Francesca can have nap, play my toys and watch mamma working' = she says
SO...
THAT's my everyday L.I.F.E !!!!

* * * * *

Apart from that, I have a new hobby... new spare time :)
I went to Times Bookstore with Francesca @Warisan SQ ..
just looking around, wasting time... boring, dont want balik rumah awal :p
I saw a very interesting book...
"My Baby's Record Book"
So I grabbed it and pay attention to it, wondered what's inside like?
Without any doubt... I purchased it!!!!
(speaking to myself) NOW I have things to do!!!! =D
This is the 5 Year Record Book & a great way of recording all about Francesca's
First year....First steps...First words.....First in everything!!!! A wonderful momento of all those
important memories.... (I know I should have done this since she was a baby.. but I guess never too late... I still have a good memory and has jotted down in my 'Black book'.. hehehe)
I also includes (my own creation) her Grandparents' Roots... all her fotos...
her favorites stuff... her little-little thingy 'things' that she likes... etc

When I done this, will give it to her on her 5th Birthday...
I'm also trying to find kinda like this book that until 18 or 21years old.. if there isn't
I will create it on my own.. so more things to do !!! =D
How's that sound??? Interesting isn't it???
Imagine our parent also do this to us...?? It would be the precious & greatest gift ever!!!!
Filling in = my everyday things todo =D
I actually quite enjoying it ...


4 says:

hey.. how much is that book you bought??

Sunday, March 08, 2009  

Hi tanya..

This one is the last book... got it $59.95..
ada lagi 2books left there, one for boy & girl... dunno lah if they have another new stock coming... that one i think $45+.
Go get it... it's worth it =D

Sunday, March 08, 2009  

buat sendiri ba... lagi siok... but i guess you guys no time huh.. hihihi....

Sunday, March 08, 2009  

yea..i will do it when she reaches 6yrs old onwards till 18 maybe...
sia tau sudah how... ok also i bought this book, ada clue2 sikit =D

Sunday, March 08, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home