www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...The 2nd one...

It was yesterday evening, Marce asked me whether I'm ready for a 2nd baby... Im like... huh?? ( why all of sudden one leh??... must be something.... my mind and thoughts flew away to the extreme...) Then I replied, yeah, why not...? it could be great, so lil Francie has a friend to play with... ( maka, I wanted to say it to him ; huh 2nd one? will you be helping me this time>>>?? its not easy tau!!! .. but I didnt cos I knew it would make the situation worst!!!! ) So... I just say, alright, whenever we're ready... YOU ready?? I asked him =D he just smiled... ( what's that supposed to be mean???? ) Ready lah tu....
I think its a common subject to all the mothers who has the first child,
the Q "when will the 2nd one?"
"ha ya, better make now when you're still young"
"better make now,so you'll be senang in the future"
SO LAH MACAM-MACAM!!!!
I just smiled to these people who Q me...
mau seja I reply = why you all so 'kan -jiong' one?? Im still very young mah"


Oh well, we will see...

5 says:

ish.. saw your title "the 2nd one" sia pula yang excited.. belum baca lagi tu.. skali tingu.. u planning planning pula... wahh.. so niceeee...

hope everything goes well with you..

Thursday, March 26, 2009  

Siok nya.. hehehe.. mcm sia pula mau.. but.. i'm 'Tutuping Kilang' .. 3 ikur sudah.. :D

Thursday, March 26, 2009  

vsk~ iye..just isplanning =D but I start not to take my tablet already.. so meaning mau-mau lah nih..

evelyn~ u want again??? ish 3 inda cukup ka?? hehehehe

Thursday, March 26, 2009  

2nd one?? hehe good la.. at least Francie will have a play pal..

Saturday, March 28, 2009  

Tanya..yep..thats the purpose lah =D
we will see... *finger crossed*

Sunday, March 29, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home