www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Out & About...

Today, my mood just doesn't seems to be right! Anything and everything that hits me... I feel like I'm a 'dragon on fire'... Got up super early @9am!!! just not my wake up time yet... but since Francesca has awaken, Ive no choice to get my ass up!!

Do lil bit of laundry since the weather was so bright and sunny! Clean all my carpets.. brush all Francesca's sandal & shoes.. Feed the dogs & cat... wash the laundry area.... Im like SOooo rajin todo anything.......... hmmm So I sat and had my Coffee ( yea, I said I wanna quit Coffee...but I just can't escape the aroma of the Coffee.... ah!!!) so I didnt quit.... I LOVE COFFEE.. I admit it! On my desk, check this and that... time checked (1030am)... OH, can it be a lil bit faster.....? Made Francesca Bread & Strawberry jam... continued on my desk...........
Woke my husband up as he has to go his friend'
s house.. (we actually...) but sumthing came up so I decided not to follow... fed up!!! tambah my api, soi betul! So he went all alone!!
As me & Francesca, sitting on the bed (time checked
1230pm) filling in 'MBRB'. Thinking where to go today... what should we do, what and where to eat...?? The weather starts to go dark + rain... but it doesnt gonna change my mind... SO, Francesca decided to eat Noodles and me thiking of bringing her to a playground.. but which one? Citymall or 1Borneo?? Im sure 1Borneo has the best, but for security wise Im a little bit scared.. not a good idea bringing her all by myself to 1Borneo.. perhaps Citymall, very safe place where you can see lots of 'Our' people.... so ok SET & GO..........
We had Dim Sum in Lintas... so yummy... we have
em' full-blast!!!!! order lagi kedai seblah punya Ngui Chap' wahhh... Heaven!!!! After that we headed to Citymall... very packed luckily got a parking space for us... ;P
Without any hesitate, I bring her to the Indoor play
ground, which is her 'Our' 1st time go in there.... quite nice, simple and clean... wow~~~!!! she was so happy, going very corner of the playground places.. like she never play em before... (kasian kan... jarang2 bah I bring her out like this, especially when there's SO MANY children, nah berlanggar-langgar, jatuh lah, nanti sya bergaduh lah if ada budak yg teda disiplin + dont want to share things)... eeee geram tu if I terjumpa people like this... so lucky today not many children, so I can sit peacefully =D she ran here and there...jump...roll.... slide.... everything.... I just love to see her Happy face!!! She spent 2hrs there... I think puas lah tu kan!!! but she doesn't want to go... :( sya pula yang penat duduk... At last she agreed cos I promised that we'll come back sometime soon.. Got home almost 530pm.. planning togo to church tida jadi :{ next Sunday lah...Rest for awhile.. since I dont have togo to work tonight, I bring my brother Jack go out for dinner... checking out @BrassMonkey.. The last time I went there was in year 2003.. I think they've changed their Menu a lil bit... oh well, just order what suits us... and MAKAN!After let my mood go 'Out & About'... I actually feel released!! I feel tired, sleepy and just wanna roll on the bed!! Hoping tomorrow will be a good day =D x
* * * * *
Good news that my bro Jack told me that 'Heroes' continued episode are avail to be download... there I go again................. Heroes marathon!!!!! Just cant wait!!!!!!!!! Yahooooooooooooo xxx

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home