www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

..She's G.O.N.E ...


as I writing this... tears coming out nonstop thinking about her. She was the most adorable, prettiest, sweetest, loveliest and friendly cat that I ever met!

2004/Nov- She was an abandoned cat. My hubby picked her up while he's shop around that area. She was barely move and eat at that time. I never had a pet before so I dunno how to look after her.. Days after days, she's became stronger and beautiful. She's such a lovely cat with the green + yellowish eyes color and short tailed! He named her 'Micha' in Italian as 'Female Cat' in English.. nothing special about her name, but then its easy to call ;p

She followed us when we moved to Brunei for 9mths. She was my friend and the only thing that I can cuddle all the time..

We moved back to KK after that and bring her back home... our home.! When my lil girl was born, she was jealous and kept distance from me. I have to explain to her and seems like she understood me. And slowly she's back and we're close again.. also very close to Francesca, she will always stay beside her ;while she's asleep and anywhere my girl go..Every time when Francesca hit her or do something bad to her, she's just stay calm and didnt even move away. .

Then she also followed us when we moved out from Inanam. And here new house new place, for 5yrs she's been so good to us, so sweet so much love has grow between her and Francesca. She's her friend most of the time, she play Barbie toys with her, she let Micha sit and Francesca will talk and play. But we didnt let her sleep with us.

2010- Moved to another house again. She still with us. Ive noticed there's alot of Poshy cat around here.. Just only 2mths we're in this house & there are already twice incidents she fights with other cats! And it happened one night, our dog killed a Black cat who tried to come in our compound..the cat died instantly! I saw it with my very own eyes & it was very scary!

She never been too rough to other people who came to our house, she'll greet them and go near them. Everyone loves her! She's always been sweet......

Oh gosh! I really missed her... her meow sounds especially in the morning, its like my alarm clock.. Now, REAlity...she's gone... really GONE!

3 says:

Sorry for the loss.. It's so sad kan :(.. I cried too, when my dog died .. RIP Micha

Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

im sad.... =(

Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

me too..
and all of us :(

I went to kasih framed Micha's pic and placed it in Francie room... she's sooooo missing her still...

kept on saying, y Micha want to go outside....
sigh****

Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Newer Post Older Post Home