www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...The AI 2010...

WHAT THE HECK!!!

Is that V.B ?? Oh geeeeee weeeeezzzz ..
Hmmm not interesting seeing her in there.. very POSHY look!!! hahaha
She is like, " oh everything I like about you, you're fun,
you're great, nice this nice that, Purfect, Oh I like You..bla bla.." I can see the rest of the judges seems dont give her any chance to speak!!! well, I want to see more of her to 'speak'! NOT her STYLISH wear/hair/make-ups!!!

Hmmmm *sigh* sigh* sigh*

Cant even imagine klu teda si Simon by next season :( ...

Today's audition who's that guy name ' that one got cancer'..? from Boston... hmmm forgot!!
He's my pick for this week :D

OH Ya- got his name today ( 14/Jan) He's Utahn Justin Williams. hmmm he is definitely my fav. so far..

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home