www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

..New M@@N..

Hmmm... watched it & satisfied.

Heard from people, its like... wow weee... wuahhhh...uuhhh, ahhh... hmmmm... 'praising' so much about new moon....
Nothing special about it. Seriously!
Not to mention 'the vampire' seems everybody dying for him... how cool and how OH how UH! of him.... Well, I preferred Damon Salvatore or Stefan (The Vampire Diaries), which much more better... oh! Bella, she's cool, gorgeous and I really put credits on her... bravo :D
It makes a really good ending there which I am pretty sure gonna watch it.. 'Yeah, she will marry you'!!! + the abs of Jacob, pheewit!!! PURFAKE.. hehehe hmmm not forgetting E.C daylight appearance @the Volterra... yum yum
Too much make up on vamps... but I liked their lens! wondering if I look good on it.. HAHA.
Sot.
Ok lah.
Ranking to this one = 7/10.
But True.Blood & The.Vampire.Diaries... still make me wanna .............................. :D

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home