www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...My December!..

.....sadly to say,that I am sensing my December will be 'not-so good'... why?? hmm just 6sense.!
Early December already had arguments ..... so biggg one!!! *sigh* haizzzzz

Xmas tree already up... lil one helping a lot in decorating... in fact, she's enjoying it! Good.! But sadly no comments from papa... inda pun kena sound! but its ok... satisfaction between her & myself :D

PRESENT!!! hmmm I dunno. This little family mine doesn't do much about it. Normally he has to work and obviously I am there to help too. So, meaning to say, we will spend more time at work ( just like for the last few years), as well Francesca.

What to do..!?!

Let it flow and see.

Just wanna slim down abit so I can fit my dress :D *HaHa*


2 says:

well.. you're not the only one... me also silent war this.. ish..

but the main thing is.. im goin back home this xmas.. yay!

Thursday, December 03, 2009  

hmmmm nasib kita serupa :(

Friday, December 04, 2009  

Newer Post Older Post Home