www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...Concert...

Performing.............Singing, Dancing, Speech ..etc I am sure every mothers are more excited than their children. :D
Francesca is having her school concert yesterday, and I went to attend the concert rehearsal as well. Hmmm I am nervous... no reason for why I am nervous..! NEway, went for the rehearsal, hmm pretty good actually.. at first, she cried thats her first impression whenever wherever whatever she's into.! malas sia!!! so I biar saja, talampau manja!!! 10mins later she's fine... thats her istyle! If you start to pujuk, nah tambah lah perangai... hissss
So, she gathered with her class friends... I saw her from far, getting ready, no more crying :D They are the first to perform.. Th
ere she goes...
A little sunflower dancer..!!
The rehearsal went pretty good. And I'm relief that she's actually doing good job :D Brava..
Concert day, getting her costume on. Her mood a little cranky today, dunno why.. Arrived Putera Ballroom, seeing alot of people, hmmm Im started to be nervous again! Looking around where's her teacher.. placing her with her class mates, there again, she cried!!!! nguaaawawawa.. bikin panas!! alreayd brain washed di kereta, behave.. dont cry.. bla bla bla.. hisssssss
I just leave her with her teacher.. She's going to be ok.
The moment that everyone's wa
iting. :D I saw her on the stage, oh... my heart's melt... such an adorable lil girl up there, dancing.. and not scared or shy at all in fro
nt of the crowd.. clap clap clap... .
Nice :D

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home