www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

...My very 1st Beef dish...

I am actually not a Beef eater.. but sometimes I do :) Plus I never thought of cooking it or having it as my daily meal...that's sad huh.. NEway, ever since Ive been cooking all day for my own, my family and my girl... I have no choice to think of a new dishes to make more appetite... yeah, I know my hubby pandai cooking but I can't take his dishes everyday... I like sometimes of my own too :) ooppss... jan marah!!! Oh well, I know quite well how to cook his type of dishes tho' but my tongue still goes with the ~soupy, gravy, asam-asam, oyster sauce thingy, sayur-sayur...etc~ yeah..that's a truly asian I must say...I can consider to have non asian for twice a week..that's ok :)

Today, I have made my very 1st Beef (dunno what style it is) but its Beef!!! The marinated ingredients quite similar to Japanese style except one of the ingredient called 'Mirin'(no idea what it is) that I didn't mixed it in.. so basicaly, soya sauce, chopped garlic, black pepper, pinch of salt, large onions, extra virgin oil olive... that's it.. and it made a real good beef... OMG! I cant believe I made it my own!!! salute for myself! :)




the 'Mystyle-home cook Beef'

0 says:

Newer Post Older Post Home