www.hugeprelaunch.com

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

..new Crib..

This is my new crib.
Just moved in here 4days ago!!
Still tired!
Still got few boxes needed to unpacked! (leave it aside..) nanti2 pun buli
Endless cleaning job!
Feet and Hand already becoming gravel... :p

Ive set up my office just what I wanted!
Our room was so spacey, wide and long.... Superb!
Only now let Francesca sleep in her own room... (altho' Ive kept on trying to let her sleep alone for the past many months ago!) BUT now, I have no choice... biarlah dia nangis!

Now its time for me to relax and Ive fell in love with this house!

after the entrance door
my lil kitchen (dry / wet)
siesta corner

2 says:

wahhh nice crib... banyak lagi mau buat tu...

Tuesday, March 09, 2010  

actually ur right...
masih dlm process apa mau simpan...
mingung nih... ;p

Wednesday, March 10, 2010  

Newer Post Older Post Home